DO YOUR JOB AND READ THIS - character missing!

I’ve had a look through these forums and it’s all being completely ignored. the characters that are being deleted.

how about giving us the courtesy of an answer here, since we paid our hard-earned money for this. stop burying your heads in the sand and at least let us know what we can do or try to recover characters we have all spent HOURS on!

I’m sure this post will be ignored like the dozens of others I have seen about missing characters though!

31 Likes

Lest help us together to recover our champs, like and comment pls.

7 Likes

Bro, I searched the forums for two days for the truth about the rollback in online of the character and finally got a bluespost today that there is nothing to be done about it. Therefore, I think the only solution is a refund.

3 Likes

I’ve just found the blue post. basically, them saying sorry, not sorry and advising to RESTART our character… what an absolute joke.

3 Likes

share the post pls. And like the post that i share pls maybe we can get back our characters thank you.

1 Like

my character was gone a few minutes ago too…
ive spend hours grinding and just started getting some gear on :frowning:
if i cant get it back i think to ask for refund this is unplayable… cant spend hours grinding, so ur gear can just disappear randomly with your character…

6 Likes

I play for 3 days and in the end I miss the character and if it is not restored, I will want my money back !! :rage: :sleepy:

1 Like

Same here, lost all progress few minutes ago…

during your the lastest “maintenance” it seems my char got lost as well…hopefully it is only temporarily…otherwise it is really unbearable.

1 Like

literally just happened to me tried joining a baal run join failed reset the game now I have don’t have my characters anymore. scared to even make another character incase it overwrites my main if its even possible to get back

I will also go for a refund.

I suppose I just lost 4,5 hours because the maintenance is not communicated in advance.
Started before the maintenance and was ingame when it supposedly started but could play on.
Just logged of, took longer than normal and char was presented as rolled back before the session.
Restarted the game, and it was completely gone.
I expect that at least the 4.5 hours are gone for good.

Totally kills the fun on the game, if you always have to expect a crash or sudden maintenance erasing your progress and essentially wasting you time → so refund.

ON TOP OF ALL THIS I CANT EVEN CREATE A NEW CHARACTER!

what a joke

1 Like

yea same here on my side my character is also gone… i just hope its for the moment of the maintenance

It’s just down for maintenance. People need to relax.

Ok ive got my characters back :slight_smile: :partying_face:

Did you acces to a party or a game?
My char is un “game” .

happend to me, too :frowning: lost my sorc i was playing the last 2 days. feels bad. so all grinded stuff is gone?
name is/was Luuzy

will this get fixed?
could this happen to all my upcoming chars?
totaly kills the joy for me.
reply would be great.

sorry for my non existing english skills.

I just got around a corner, a bunch of adds spawn in front of me, they kill me and then the game disconnects. All the three on the same instant.

It made me lose 33k+ gold all of a sudden, and when I reenter the game, it disconnects me 2 more times. The most fallacious part is when it says “check your internet connection”, when it has been working correctly for the time being.

So: it’s not only not working but it even blames us players for your mistakes, Blizz.

Provide the service you’re being paid for!

Well for me, I can’t even play the game so you’ve made it further than me. My computer specs are fine, yet I get the black screen of death as soon as the cinematics load and finish, and then I can hear lobby music. THEN, it freezes my whole computer and I can’t force quit it… this is insane, why would blizzard release this. Remember back in 1999 when you bought a game that worked because the devs didn’t try to sell you on features that they didn’t have but would ultimately put in like a year later after they got our money? Wow, business is soooo intelligent now days, not.