Does this Game got a Support Team?

I see many open Questions and Posts here and no Reply from Blizzard.

For a full paying remaster Title there should be also support?

No Responses nothing…you should mind that the players from d2r are the players for diablo 4 too and many will not buy it with this poor support here.

weird chat system, trade not possible chat overlaps the chest cannot post items …there are many annyoing functions that are not the same as in the original d2.

does anyone at blizzard tried to trade in this game i dont think so…

lobby needs a remaster, game filters, games not refreshing, where are all the games? i see sometimes on weekend 5-10 games in the list where 7 are trade games.

where is a post from blizzard that they work on fixes and quality of life changes?

it was stated that d2r is exact like d2 with some quality of life changes but this is not true…

why are the “!” command for chats is removed questions over questions…

Hey Reactor,

You can find the latests news about the next patch on our website, which includes a PTR phase, some improvements and quality of life changes. :slight_smile:

I know this doesn’t answer all of your points, and hopefully more news can be shared soon.

As always, thank you for your patience. :pray:

thanks for you answer, its nice to see that something is happen to d2r but where are needed changes to the lobby and chat functions…like no automatic refresh or better loading times when i click a game to see its description? the refresh button does nothing… dont know how this can be released in the current state from blizzard.

gameplay improvements : we added the “miss” text indicator to Player vs. Player combat. thats all?

since the launch is now some time ago i think blizzard knows exactly whats the main problems reported from the community make the game playable online the lobby system is much bader then in the original d2…

good to hear that, thanks.
p.s. for those who not know what Blizzard’s Soon is, “Soon” can be any time period between 2 weeks and 3 months.

You miss the “can”, so don’t bet on it