EU server crashed - my HC character killed

Hi,

This is pretty much annoying, I was playing, then the server crashed (EU), I didn’t lose internet, since I was on discord talking with friends all time long, then server come back online, and boom, character killed.

What am I supposed to do ?

11 Likes

the most expensive games and the worst service.
rip

3 Likes

12.05.2022 02:10 MSK GMT +3 Get disconnect and wasn’t able to reconnect about hour. And now find my HC character dead.

Just as you, bro

3 Likes

same here i’m down for now i can live with losing my chars if it was my fault but a fucking disconnect shouldn’t kill your char

3 Likes

Maybe the community manager will give an answer? Even on this issue, you cannot be contacted in support, because it redirects you to articles with your recovery policy. Rips through your fault, your servers - restore characters.

Exactly, I would like an answer on their end, since it was their fault, I lost all my progress, hours and hours, due their error…

1 Like

Send a ticket with other title, wait on answer (ofc it won’t be restored manually, need to restore database globally for all)

I tried to send a ticket through here, seemed impossible, couldn’t manage to do it

1 Like

Just check account/payment issues theme

We had a DDoS attack last night, which caused the disconnects that are mentioned here. The attack is over and you should be able to connect and play without issues.

Yea, except our characters’re dead because of it… Maybe perform database restore because it’s just… trying to find a non-censored word

2 Likes

Oh, but my character is still missing ? When are you going to fix it ? I want it back, was a problem on your end ( your security ), will you restore it ?

2 Likes

Nah, i just got respond from support - they won’t restore characters/gear even if it caused by themselfes. Also they said that the game doesn’t have such functional (obviously lying).

1 Like

So tell me please? How can I play my dead HC barb now? after DDOS attack has ended

2 Likes

12.05.2022 23:20 CET
Get disconnect and wasn’t able to start game cause char stuck. My HC character dead.

So I don’t know why game can’t disconnect me while connection lost. I tried like 10 times and got ‘char is in game’ before I got message that char is dead.

Really bad disconnect detection algorithm

3 Likes

Just lost my hardcore char due to same issue
Eu suddenly disconnected but my inet connection was okay.

I will never buy any blizzard games.

2 Likes

This company has long lost trust. I wrote earlier that hardcore mode is not available in this game. Let’s go play Path of Exile guys.

1 Like

Mister Admin, our pain is endless