Game crashes on Intel iRIS xe Graphics

I have constant crashes of the game, mostly just after the game loads. In first releases i’ve been able to play up to 1 hour before the crash. Now i can play only if i’ll be able to switch to legacy mode before the crash.

After reinstalling the game, updating all the drivers, closing any other programs, checking the possible overheat, operative and virtual memory lack, after an hours spent in forums it seems i found the reason - the game just doesn’t support the intel iris xe graphics on my laptop.

So i got the question - is there some plans about adding support of INTEL iRIS to the game? Or is there any other way to solve this problem (maybe any particular setting is not supporting and i should turn it off)? Or maybe there is a possibility to run the game in legacy mode at very start? That would be enough for me for now (until iRIS would get supported, of course).

3 Likes

Same here. A Zenbook UX325 constantly getting crashes without error message or warning.

BTW: windows 11, all the latest drivers and patches.

Intel iRIS is not supported, as it doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements sadly, it’s an integrated card and not a dedicated GPU.