Game doesn't show up in public list

If I create a public game it doesn’t show up in the server list. No one ever joins. My friends don’t see the game in the list but can join when I invite.

1 Like

same problem here, any solution ?

Same here, no joiners, ever, even if I make free items game names.

I think it’s because it only refreshes like 20 entries (based on whatever) and display them. even if refreshing most of the entries stay. Me personally, I like that they want to overtake look and feel but i think we all would be better off, if we had a server browser getting all games and filters. we want that it feels to play like back then but we dont need that ancient server browser.

1 Like

i remember back then for counterstrike or other games, i had a tool to browse servers… that would be ideal

Same problem here, please fix this, i want to trade and do baalruns, or new game with people. This is not a little problem, its so boring to play alone

Problem is still there, making games like “Free Ber here” or “O Shako N Lem” on Ladder, still no joiners (I tried many variations and games).
Can we get a reply from Blizzard on this already ? Show that you at least acknowledge the damn problem and will look into it. This is came with the new 2.4 patch, it wasn’t a problem on non-ladder before…

1 Like

Does even Blizzard reading this?

guess not since none of blizzard ever answered

I didn’t have this problem before, but now I guess I must since I couldn’t sell pala torch even with Pul…

Not that I would’ve for that price, but none entered the game to even wonder that, and the game was up for 1/2 hour prime time.

Also, after I exit the game, it was up for 5 mins at least since I couldn’t create it again with the same name, but I didn’t see it in the game list and I refreshed it plenty of times.

Furthermore, common sense dictates that if all public games did show up in that game list, it would be a lot longer than it is currently, showing only the same 20 games no matter how often you refresh it.

Please fix this. Not that I have high hopes any devs bothering to read the forums anymore.