Here we go again with the rubberbanding lagg

Why is this happening again!? pls blizzard fix this! EU servers are unplayable atm

10 Likes

rubberbanding + for the last week “an issue occured while communicating with the game servers” error… Never used to happen until these latest server maintanences…

4 Likes

And yet another fantastic beginning this evening… What is causing this rubberbanding?! It’s unplayable.

3 Likes

same again… wtf ist this shit? i cant play while it´s lagging so hard. and a new “feature” since this rubberbanding thing. the message: creating a game and it never ends

3 Likes

Same here (Europe) every day… unplayable… Improve the servers Blizzard pls… Common problem, shame.

3 Likes

They dont even read our posts… They have no clue about this problem

3 Likes

The fact that the recent topic (4 days ago) was never answered by Blizzard shows that they don’t care anymore. I am disappointed in Blizzard. It’s not like these forums are overrun by topics.

Perhaps we are the last 10 players left in the EU that play D2…

4 Likes

Diablo 2 resurrected so unplayable. PLS fix it asap

2 Likes

First time ever leave a msg on this forum…
Please fix this asap!
It would be much appreciate.

1 Like

yeah no answer or bluepost that they are working on it -.-

I can’t get away from the waypoint!

Temporary fix: switch to America server in Battle.net. Game runs fine.

this is getting ridiculous, especially with no answers from blizz

Meaby spam blizzard fanpages facebooks etc ?

this company is kinda joke …

its fixed now ? no lagg for me atm in EU

We can’t even play the game anymore. And now America starts complaining too because EU joins their servers.

Rubberbanding is unplayable :frowning:

yes started for me again

Tryed to play this evening, but this massive rubberbanding/lags are insane :((
(Europe)

What the hell is going on? technical issues are acceptable from time to time, but for the past 2 weeks the EU is failing players over and over again. BLIZZARD YOU BASTARD - REPLY TO US WHAT’S GOIN ON!

I hope that your stock will plummet, cause I will short it with a smile on my face (94$ dollars is wWAY TO MUCH; not financial advice though)