I'm 46 years old and don't have time for this!

Hell, I’m doing the laundry…

1 Like

Same here… Today got a free sunday for playing. Waited in the queue for hours. Then when I could finally enter the game, I got kicked out after 1minute to re-enter the queue in position 562…
I think now Blizzard finally lost me… It’s a shame

1 Like

I wouldn’t. I was warned by a friend that it was going live in a day or two, so…

Just so I can read it, where did blizz “said” the current system was broken and they were working on it? I honestly didn’t knew that.

You have a point my friend but this is not a small company we are talking . It is Blizzard . They know what to expect . They know what happent to D3 . They know what happend to Wow Classic . We fan base of Diablo is huge . And they know. But this is a buy to play game so as soon as you pay for the game Bliz took what they want. In Diablo 3 they know that they had to act again fast because is gonna be an expantion or dlc . In Classic it’s a pay to play model with a buy to play coming in future. But this is just a “take the money and run” example

For how long is it being fixed? This is not some new cutting edge technology being developed, the internet packets are 20 years old, and there are literally thousands of online games, including D2LOD and WoW, which use the same client/server technology.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/diablo-ii-resurrected-outages-an-explanation-how-we%E2%80%99ve-been-working-on-it-and-how-we%E2%80%99re-moving-forward/4784/3

Complaints from mature men, pathetic.

queue 370 !?!! what the hell ?! year 2021 and its worst than ever

oh great, thanks. (by the way try to post a short answer and check the message in the input box. I laughed.)

457 bottles of beer on the wall, 457 bottles of beer!
you take one down, you pass it around - 457 bottles of beer on the wall.

Yep and once you have waited 2.5 hours to get in the game crashed and you have to do it all over again so sick of it they need taken to court for false advertising this game is not fit to play

I was 500… that’s freaking pathetic Blizz

Just supporting this topic. 286 in queue : ±10 place per minute, means 30’ to start the game… gonna ask for refund.

Let me translate what Mr smarty pants MonkeyMonk said ‘Basically it’s fine to buy a phone to be told the charger won’t work for xxx of weeks AFTER purchasing the phone and going home to use it’ he’s obviously a child because only an Adult gets it. D2 should be refunded like cyberpunk was. You have sold a misleading game that is no longer in dev, alpha or beta and we most certainly are not in 2001 anymore! And it’s not blizzard we should be shouting at because that’s just a brand name it’s the individual forum mods, actual code devs that are assigned to this game. YOU HAVE FLOPPED.
Imagine the outrage if fifa online didn’t work for weeks with nobody from EA saying anything. I’m sure it would even make the media

1 Like

After a few months, Arreat Summit will no longer attract tourists. The infrastructure investment won’t surpass the profit. Blizzard’s logic is plain and simple.

полностьб поддерживаю, зашел в игру было место 424, все честно подождал, в этоге при заходе в локацию меня дисконектит, я и снова 324, что за дичь!!!

Same here, i’m 39 and just I don’t have so much time for waiting in queue. Full disappointment…

And the refund has been accepted without question. Cya & good luck with the queues.

1 Like

This post right here. Dude simply got a refund. No whining about lawsuits or stating your age,amount of brats you spawned and queue position while rolling around like a spoiled brat.

Can all you manchildren please do the same and

I am 43 , similar problems. I play with my best buddy and we just log in 1 hour before the time we really have time to play, the log in process running minimalized…It sucks but its what it is.

I think the most dirty thing is THEY SILL SELL THE GAME WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS. Thats just unethical. Shame on them