Lost items death body

Hello, i lost my items at death body. i lost 5x items: Natural’s Peace, Raven Frost, Dracul’s Gasp, matalgrid amulet and belt. the other things came back to me normally. I had fully equipped. My nick mame is Beast. can you check this problem?

Sorry, but there is nothing what Support can do for you:

Hello! I have been playing diablo 2 resurrected for a very long time, but after your recent update, a lot of things disappeared from the stash on a character of level 93, almost 94, especially I was very upset and angry that all the rare runes disappeared, and I collected them for a very, very long time , and some even bargained for real money. I spent a huge amount of time and effort to collect these runes, and now I have no desire to play the game because everything is gone. Can you please tell me how to get back at least the runes? there were not many of them, but I collected them for a very long time and with difficulty. according to the runes it was about 7 ist, 1 ber, 2 fal, 3 ko, 2 lem, 2 pul, 1um, 1mal, 1 gul. there were still a lot of rare things: 2 stone of jordan, 1 mara’s kaleidoscope + 27 all res and much more unique items. but items are much easier to find even it takes a lot of time((( I would at least return the runes, not a lot of them, but they were very difficult and took me a long time. I hope for your understanding. Thank you. Best regards to you and your game.