• Last Hell play: October 5, 23:00 PM;
  • Online character;
  • Double checked the Online and Offline tab;
  • Character class: Sorceress
  • Level: 78 or 79
  • The platform: PC
  • Character name: uno_ger
  • Server: EU

Hi Blizz. Was playing with my lvl 66 offline char (if i was remember it right) yesterday Oct 7,2021. Then when i tried to log in today, Oct 8 it was gone. Im sure i did not click delete. The rest of my other characters were still there my only main offline character.
Char Name: JanElias¨
Server: EU
Platform: PC
Pls help Blizz!!!

Good afternoon.
How is the character recovery process going?
a whole week has passed

3 Likes

Hi, I also losse my Character since the last Update. Well not really loose. The Character is still there but in a complete restet (Level 01) and the story begins new. This is the second time I loos my Char. Interesting detail: It starts with money loss, even if I place it in my chest. After a restart it was often 0.

my 25 Sorc is gone - wtf?
I also noticed it takes long time to load the character menu (just hangs on the black screen wit the small diablo logo at bottom right)
I want my character back!

2 Likes

My Paladin lvl 76 gone… I was farming Eldrich

1 Like

I’ve closed this thread for now, and have deleted all responses related to the issue that we’re currently experiencing with the login servers, and which may affect the character list from loading.

For more information, please follow this thread:

Please keep in mind that this current thread is for players who lost a character, outside of the login issues that are happening at the moment (Saturday afternoon).

I’ll reopen this thread as soon as possible to avoid confusion and incorrect reports.

Thank you all for your patience, and while I unfortunately don’t have any news on this topic, rest assured that this issue is still under investigation by our developers.

The character was lost: on the 4 October
Last normal play: October 4, GMT 5:00 AM;
Online character: Yes
Double checked the Online and Offline tab:YES
Character class: Sorcerer
Level: 60
The platform: PC
Character name: Chibaka
Server: EU

1 Like

mate, my sorc lvl 87, whit full tal rasha was missing… ¿want to consider starting a new character?, and the eq? we pay for a complete game, and we got 3 rolback, characters missing, etc… the solution is make a new one? no sir, no

3 Likes

I just lost mine by the look of it (;

Bonjour mes 3 personnages ne sont plus dispo ca représente plusieurs heures de jeux , help

у меня все персы пропали, что делать? все на английском, даже написать не могу

Ok so my game crashed and now all my ch:s are gone. Got a lot of playtime… What is going on?

не переживай, такая же бойда

OMG All my characters is gone…

The same problem, my character is gone. Very funny blizzard, I can’t wright on this theme in your support.

All my characters are gone too… and so much time has been lost if can’t recover them.
Any solution?

My online characters are gone…why?