My D2R Crashes on launch or after

Hello,

Please help me with the below error code. I have weird crashes, as in, if I join a non-ladder character the game works fine, but if I create a ladder character and try to play the game crashes. Moreover, other times it just crashes when it launches.

My configuration is:

AMD Ryzen 7 6800H
8 GB Ram
Nvidia Gforce RTX 3050.

I know the ram memory is the minimum required, but I try to launch the game with nothing in the background except for the startup programs. Besides, I have a RAM monitor that stays under 80% usage even if the game is launched. Please help!

281C6194-7920-470D-8CB9-466E5F53B47F

Looking through this, it could be potential memory issue, but let’s test some other things first. First being to wipe the gpu drivers and reinstall. To wipe the drivers, please use a tool called Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). Download the current Nvidia drivers before wiping any drivers. Remove both AMD and Nvidia drivers through DDU, reboot your system and then install the Nvidia drivers you downloaded earlier.

You may also want to check if your motherboard bios is up to date and you can find that on the manufacturers website.

I just fixed the launch crash by removing the custom command line launch arguments I set a long time ago following a guide to improve load times (they didn’t work anyway)

Since I did a Scan and Repair which removed the local files those shortcuts referenced, it couldn’t find them and likely caused it