Nobody can join or see my games

i dont know but nobody seems to see my games or can join them (friends can).

is happening to some1 else ? :confused:

yeah happened for me too … i just wanted to trade a rune for a token …pul … nothing …um nobody …gul nobody again was waiting over 8 hours no one ever joins even for dia runs or what ever

1 Like

Same for me, noone joining since I started ladder, even if I make “bait” game names like
“Free Ber here” noone joins.

Same problem here, its frustrating that i cannot create any run or trade, call for help or just play the game with people

I have noticed this also from start of ladder. I am not sure why it doesn’t seem to show my games in the list. My games are always empty I have to join other games if I want to play with people

I find it incredibly arrogant that this is not even acknowledged as a problem yet by Blizzard. There are plenty posts about this and they keep coming in, yet no response on this at all.

If you are making changes to D2 like you are with this patch (all very poor imo) then at least get the important foundations of the game right.

Same Problem here. Thx to Blizzard.

This is truly a new meta: Ladder solo experience. If you want to see anyone you’ll have to join some of the discords around.

Everyone who is affected by this, which is everyone who relies on making public games to play the damn game how they want, should post here to force attention on this.

I got same problem. This completely wrecks my game experience. Half of my play time is usually trading. FIX IT you mf’ers

And still no fix or response on this…

It would almost be funny if it wasn’t so sad, the first patch that Blizzard brings out screwing up something so basic, but part of the core of D2.

Really pathetic.

If you can’t see anybodys games, press on the button, next where you put in your passwort and choose difficulty.
I for sure can see every game.

Same Problem here!!!

No, you can’t, you can only see 10-15 games and only see those games, that’s the whole point of this thread…

1 Like

This issue still hasn’t been fixed, nobody ever joins my games. Restating game won’t work, reinstalling game won’t work. Tried VPN, without VPN, restarting router. It’s clearly an issue with Battle.net, and what’s worrying that after 6 months it still wasn’t fixed, so we can assume it probably nevber be. So if you are affected by this, all you can do is to accept it and play without trading, play single player, or just quit. Thanks for being incompetent, ignorant and only caring about milking your games, acti-blizzard.