Nothing wil be done against massive spammers?

the lobby chat has become impossible to use ! 2-3 accounts are constantly spamming itemshop or tradesite adverts of 8 lines per message and repeat is every second .

You can t even see ppl saying anything in the lobby …
Also blocking them has no effect , the message keep raging over my screen …

mayby add some kind of limit on loby that if u spam to mutch that u cannot post in lobby anymore for a period??? ( lets say 2-3 messages within 10 secs without any1 reply shut get u a restriction of continue posting for like 20 min ? )

1 Like

just nuke china and their puppet state russia, problem solved

thats a bit fargoing to eliminate ~10 spammaccounts :stuck_out_tongue:

found a way to block them now by searching there avatars and block them from there , but as almost no1 does that . I m stil a man screaming in the dessert now since none see my posts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s funny (no) because right-click/ignore doesnt work (as way many other things in this joke of a remake), you have to type “/ignore IliilLIilDCIlIiiLIi” to block them, chinese know blocking with mouse does not work so names are full of “L” and “i”… it would take 3 people at activi$ion monitoring the chat, banning and deleting the spam message the second is posted, in 2 days loosing accounts the chinese wont see the profit on it but… it’s activi$ion, money is all that matters…

explain, i’m listening and very frustrated with that crap stores

1 Like

just find them in the box below where are characters are displayed , if u block them from there it does work .

and yea i agree, just put som1 on it for few days , banning every spamm acc , in time they wil lose more money then they generate .

Wird nicht funktionieren. Schon in kurzer Zeit wird mehr Gewinn generiert, als dass diese Spam-Accounts gebannt werden können.

Dafür ist der Markt einfach zu groß für, als dass man nachträglich noch sehr viel an dem Problem machen könnte.

Einfach das Spiel weiter spielen und nicht beachten, das ist das Effektivste, was man machen kann.

Wer für ein Game sucht, der kann sich halt ganz einfach auf den einschlägigen Discordservern einfinden und dort mit anderen suchen. Nicht nur der effektivste, sondern auch zugleich der einfachste Weg, den man gegen die Spammer gehen kann. :man_shrugging:

can somebody create a list of what the SPammers are using and just block accounts if they start posting crap like:

cheap D2r
trade platform
Store,

ETC

For gods sake, this could be implemented very fast with a Chat parser

1 Like

The problem is here Blzzard obviously is on board with the con artists and credit card thieves… They have no intentions on fixing anything, I wouldn’t doubt these thieves are on the Blzzard team… Its alarming that a game developer would allow and or be affiliated with these websites… If you look them up you will be dismayed at what you see… Google the 3 websites spamming… You can clearly see what’s happening along with the fake generic reviews. This game was lost to this chaos and thievery 17 years ago when I quit playing D2… Since then Blzzard games are now controlled by the con artists and its obvious that Blzzard has absolutely no plans to protect its subscribers or stop this. Had really high hopes for this game and its re release. Its been a shattering let down to see how corrupt this has become. I am openly criticizing blzzard and what they stand for and what they are allowing.

In the meantime you can goto options/ game play and deselect online chat… The way I see it is the chat system is set up and maintained by Blzzard for the sole purpose of directing unknowing new comers to these con artist websites to gain profit from pay offs stealing its subscribers Credit Card information and identities.

I have noticed the spamming stops once you deselect “online chat”.

If anyone from the Blizzard team would like to comment or actually engage in this forum, this comment, I am sure 1000s of D2R players would be open and hopeful that perhaps it isn’t true and there is truly an interest and plan to stop this theft and block the spam and thieves from misleading its game players to their scam sites.

???

I’ve tried that. For some of them it says unable to block or ignore x player. No idea why.