People crushing games to do mf

I am sick of people crushing my games to do their mf in it. Today I tried to make a few games to do particular things with other people, like quests or runs, instead doing those things with other players I had 7 random people in my game doing their MF-ing in my game titled for a particular purpose. How could people who want to join the game for what it’s made suppose to join?
Please make a kick from game option or an option to ban accounts from enetering your games.

8 Likes

your tears are delicious

3 Likes

i imagine you are one of those people who cannot organise a seperate mf run for a bunch of people to do thier areas. i find your lack of abilities delicious

cry more 20 chars lmao

Use a password and share it only with the people you want to play with and made game for. If want a few more people joining after, open up game, but do not be surprised if they go MF. If they are friendly and nice then add them to list to share pw with. :slight_smile:

thx DragoAran. it is kind of a way around it, but doesn’t really solve the problem

Dinosaurs are against adding /player X in solo online but will join others games…

2 Likes

Those games are not “your game” as long as they are open games. Anyone can join and do whatever. Omg

1 Like

I am also a dinosaur and I want the player x. It would be this adaptation to make the game a step closer for today’s time. It would solve so many problems…

5 Likes

When i create a game some particular activity in mind and people join to do their MF runs im not annoyed by them. I view them as a temporary xp and drop buffs.

Someone always joins me in the end to do what i made the game for or sometimes even MF runners join me after they have slapped their pindle or whatever. People need to chill a bit.

2 Likes

so ppl searching other guys to do quests in public need to chill?
i saw a comment from a mod in new world. this is something you should think about… before your next they should chill comment…

Just blame the victims.

“Don’t participate in chat if you don’t like abusers. If I do something that upsets you that’s your problem, I am not accountable for my behaviors. I am not accountable for how I impact others.”

This is like textbook abuser thinking.

Who would want to be part of a community where that is normal?

his comment was about the chat rules. but it will also be true for joining public games and destroy the fun ingame for others.
i often join(ed) public games to rush ppl. but at some point i wasnt able to help them anymore. just because someone did mephisto for “mf”.
with the game create limit and some other problems i wont and cant join game after game or create game after game just because some …holes cant do their own mf groups.

5 Likes

And that is why free hostile is essential.
You join questing game, hostile MFers and protect Mephisto. Very fun gameplay.

4 Likes

Why not put a level restriction on your games?

Try this solution, it works.

It’s a double edged sword. Provide online the ability to use the /players command and the economy suffers, because things suddenly become more readily available.

How about they allow it in non ladder and block it in ladder?

3 Likes

What you can do is put a level cap, if you are 72 starting hell, put level cap to 10. Now only 62-82 chars can enter, and that removes all the high level farmers.

You can also max the player limit to 4, so those who join and play with you can make progress.

get your friends on discord
setup a game with a password
job done

the economy is already dead. they can add it in non ladder and maybe not in ladder

2 Likes

i am starting to agree on this idea tbh. In og LOD this occurrence was much much lower, it was a nuisance at best. Seems like D2R brought in a lot of cancerous ppl that will understand only to a kick. Practically every public baal run i made was either ruined by mfers or random ppl that hostiled just to ruin other ppl fun. So yeah i will be happy with a kick option and will take my chances of being kicked before baal kill in public games.