Problem, can't play, help

I installed bnet app and d2r today. When i launch it, i get the following message: « Please update your Intel graphics drivers. You are likely to encounter crahes and stability issues if you proceed. Please visit the Intel website to download and intall the latest drivers. ». I click « ok » and the game start normally and connect to bnet. But when i choose a character and try create a game (or to connect to a public game on bnet), the loading ends (the light on the door is complete) and the screen become totally black (nothing on screen), i just can hear Charsy pounding in rogue camp and then the game crash with no error message (nothing) and i get back to my desktop, with bnet app still opened.

I already tried to install the last (best, more adapted) driver for my Intel UHD Graphics and for my a other Nvidia graphic card and it doesn’t fix this problem. My computer is a brand new Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-55). I used it very litlle, and it is completely in good health (as i said, it is new…).

I want to play with the game i bought and I don’t know what to do now… Can you please help me ?

Thanks for reading and helping =)

Hello,

i`ve got the same problem…

Intel Core i5 8 th Gen
Intel R UHD Graphics 620 4 GB

Don’t dig out a year old thread.
Make a new thread with a meaningful topic, or use the search function to find a explanation for your problem: