The 2.7.0 Patch has killed the game for me

Also still having similar problems since that patch. I think it’s possibly a v-sync issue because if i turn on v-sync in nvidia control panel on d2r.exe instead of using the in-game tick box, it improves it somewhat.
Even though the in-game /fps framerate is rock solid, there is still often shuddering when moving my hero, which usually gets progressively worse until I restart the pc and game. No issue in any other games thankfully.
Setting priority high doesn’t appear to do anything to help me either. Even pressing G to go to classic graphics it still shudders. Same for both offline and online.
If anyone has found a reliable fix please let me know.

Just decided to give d2r another go after and while and sure enough you guys broken it again. Really janky/hitching moment, its is completely unplayable.
Setting CPU priority does nothing for me on 12th Gen Intel. No I’m not disabling E-cores, because I should not need to, was working perfect.
EDIT Specs*
AMD 6950XT - Video Driver - 23.11.1 (latest)
CPU - Intel 12700K
32 Gigs of Ram
Win11

The game had a small update today, which fixed the issue for me(no stuttering on normal priority), go see if that’s the case for you too guys.