Want keep yours players Blizzard?

Its simple up the DROP RATE is simple !

I lot people leave because : server is “ugly” ( i think is fixed ) I THINK…
I lot people leave because : Drop Rate is too low… 1 week and more for 1 rune… COME ON !
I lot people leave because : No ladder season …
I lot people leave because : Nothing change in the old version ( talking about items , monsters , new acts , new things!! ITS A NEW GAME !!! Yes remasterised yes okay but if blizzard don’t give some new , blizzard dosen’t sell too much the Diablo 4.
We are on 2022 not in 90’s. but its my opinion…

4 Likes

The Drop Rate is 100% fine you are not playing D3 where drops have no meaning.

4 Likes

asking us to help your always telling us but this the problem.we losing people everywere.but they actvision dont care just money.i sstoped wow because of this stupid promises u keep.all my friends dont play because that reason.)

You must do 1,500 mephisto runs, and other very eficient runs.

1 Like

the fact that you do not understand D3 builds and you are not able to play them does not mean items drop have nomeaning. FYI, high end items in D3 are harder to find than in D2.

D2R need greater rifts with leaderboards and fixing of bugged loot. otherwise why to farm a buggy loot system when there is not even a reason to do it

2 Likes

Not an original D2 player ey?

Please go back to D3 and stop spewing your trash ideas.

8 Likes

its fine? no its not fine player leave because its not all people is dont work to do 1200 runs and more by day . I dont asking D3 content … i talk about Diablo 2 drop . Mf % dosent work to well… thats is the point… its not normal 200-400 mf drop better than 600-700 mf… its not normal a lot of bot take drops on ground… before REAL player… its not normal when someone create a game like Chaos-run 01 ( 3-4 players (level 90 and more) ) dont help just MF on act 1-2-3-5 . we are in 2022 , we can do better than over 1000 run to get some item like shako…or a Ber rune. My friend rush 1 week ( vacation) to get a rune a lot run and… he find a vex rune… Blizzard want players rush and stop playing because nothing drops or a game where the players PLAY this game ? I got a d2 old version and ok its ok de drop its the same but NOW its a remasterised like on 2022 blizzard can do better . Server always down is not normal too . Its not possible to make the new with old stuff.

2 Likes

no lol
i hear u lol. been playing d3 since came out in betta barb

i played d2 lod too when it first came out barb too i just start playing it d2 resureected its was gliching i couldnt play.its seems more popular than d2 lod.

Absolutely understand and everyone who write here any other opinion, is maybe under the influence of Weed…

you are free to keep it, but my opinion is that your opinion is wrong, borderline trash

1 Like

Einfach nur lost dieser Kommentar. :joy:

Hab das mal direkt gemeldet, weil es einfach nur abwertend und unnötig ist. :joy: :-1:

sadly the original D2 dinosaurs like to do 10000runs/day, everyday. yes, this is stupid comparing to other farming options in other actual RPGs, but they have no problem with doing e.g. 10000 20sec pindle runs everyday…

now, its Blizzard call here. Blizzard rised up a big probelm for they with this remaster. if they will ignore the aRPG player base(an I am not refering here only to D3 players, but also POE…) they will have big troubles in seling D4 - I personally will not buyt it day 1 as I did with D3 and D2R, and I will wait for reviews/players opinions in forum, I do not want another brainless “do 10000 runs per day to farm nothing” approach.

1 Like

Just done 2 complete runs on my MF sorc
baal/diablo/pindle/nihlak/summoner/countess/duriel/lost city
and i got about 10 set or uniq items in each game

MF sorc 430 MF. Games running as it should
To reply to your questions

Its simple up the DROP RATE is simple !

I lot people leave because : server is “ugly” ( i think is fixed ) I THINK…
Not sure what your on about
I lot people leave because : Drop Rate is too low… 1 week and more for 1 rune… COME ON !
Get more MF, create a dedicated mf sorc, what mf do you have/char you use ?
I lot people leave because : No ladder season …
Ladder soon to appear
I lot people leave because : Nothing change in the old version ( talking about items , monsters , new acts , new things!! ITS A NEW GAME !!! Yes remasterised yes okay but if blizzard don’t give some new , blizzard dosen’t sell too much the Diablo 4.
We are on 2022 not in 90’s. but its my opinion…

Res came out to upgrade the graphics, same game just better overall game.

Now if you want to join a MF run with my sorc message me in game and you can have all the uniques/sets that drop

There is no need to increase the drop rates in a collecting/trading game. It is easy to beat the game in basic gear. If you want increased drop rates then download a mod or hero editor and you get what you are asking for.

Most people who actually play the game already have everything they where looking for. Those who play solo still have something to do.

And if you are looking for pay2win or an easier way you can also just buy your items for real money. But i would highly suggest that you just simply play the game instead.

1 Like

everybody were against D3 AH/real money Ah, but D2/D2R have lot of AHs :slight_smile:
no, do not buy those items in D2R with real money, you will just support and encourage zerodrops in game,bots and stuff like this.

1 Like

Did you even play D3? The AH wasn’t the main problem. It was the poor balance and the complete randomized item stats they put into the game. You got items with Strength, Intelligence, Dexterety and so on and the amount of combinations made it difficult to get a usable endgame item. So it didn’t really matter how good you where eventually you had to use the auction house to compete including the real money AH.

D2 has fixed stats with some ranges. Which they later on adoped in D3 and made the game better. Also the droprates in D2 are decent. People who complain didn’t even play the game enough and are asking for changes for ALL people who actually play the game alot.

The lack of trading makes D3 a real bad game for most people. Also it led to itemshower which reduced the fun in finding items by a lot. Right now you rush and get your build done in less than a day. Then you only look for the same items with only increased stats. Thats why people are bored really quickly and leave the game after 2 or 3 days.

1 Like

Yes, I play it. You can check in D3 forum the leaderboards, e.g. monk non-season, did 140 solo Greater Rift. you?
D2/D2R is currently 10x more unbalanced than D3. the fact that you do not see how unbalanced is the D2R is because there is no end game where to push the chars to the limit, e.g. like Greater Rifts in D3 are.

2 Likes

That’s the good part about D2 and PoE. They don’t require balance. You can clear the content with any build.

1 Like

because D2 is very easy. but the problem is players get bored quick with this boring non-challenge approach.