You have not been online in the the last 30 days

Hello,

I just bought D2 Resurrected.
Once installed, and launched, I choose the visual settings etc… when arriving on the login screen I have the message “ “You have no been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements”

I try a lot of things but nothing works…

What must i do ???

Thx a lot !

Same Problem since 2 weeks. Still try alot too nothing helps and Support doesnt answer…

2 Likes

Nice :frowning:

Have you try change server ? Work for some people but not for me…

Yes still tried to reinstall windows and it doesnt work…

Change the server in the battle.net app (Americas or Asia or Europe)

I purchased this game this morning and installed it on my laptop, upon first running I got the ‘…30 days’ message, no matter what I tried I couldn’t get past this.
I then reinstalled and ran Diablo 3 (yes 3) and reentered a game, ran around the town for a few seconds then exited game.
I re-ran D2R and I got past the 30 day message and was able to play with no problems.

Thx but it doesn’t work for me :frowning:

Does anyone could solve this problem?

Up… please ! I need your help !

UP! Encountered this problem as well, online, everything is fine on my end, this is a BUG. Please Help!

1 Like

I have same problem and warcraft3 reforge cannot connect to server(problem with connection), StarCraft® Remastered can play only old version, but d3 and starcraft2 runing without problems

Could u solve that & how ? I have the same problem since a few days…

I have the same issue… sometimes and only sometimes can get through to offline mode but then get failed to authenticate and subsequently cannot connect… seems like a websocket failure of some sort. Bug surely - needs fixing.

1 Like

Have you find solution ? Thx

1 Like

Really Blizzard?
A lot of people are having the same issue. We bought your game, and we can’t play it. Fix it!!!

1 Like

I think the same…

Fix it please

The message you are seeing means the game cannot properly authenticate your license. This is typically due to something either blocking the client’s access to the authentication service. (Software conflicts, network issues, security or permission issues) or the authentication cookie stored to confirm your access expired or has been corrupted and cannot be properly replaced.

So the first step I would recommend would be to try and delete the cookie.bin file from:

C:\Users(Your Windows user name)\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\ClientSdk

Empty the recycle bin and retest. If you have a proper D2R license you should get a fresh authorization and be able to login and play normally.

If you just purchased the license, it can take a bit of time on occasion for the payment to process. Usually within a few minutes but sometimes several hours up to a day. Once the payment processes you should be able to login and play normally. (you can check your order status under your account settings. Click your name at the top of this page, account settings and transaction history)

If neither of the above addresses your issue, then we would need to look at specific system/account data that cannot be addressed via forums. Submit a technical ticket Click your name at the top of this page, click support, then click contact support. Be sure to include the requested system files (instruction links on the form)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I don’t have the folder ClientSdk in C:\Users(Your Windows user name)\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\

What must i do ? thx

This could mean, that either the connection to the authentication server doesn’t work, and the game has no need to create and access the folder, or the user permissions the game is launched with don’t allow for access to that folder.

Please try creating a new Admin account and launching the game through the new account.

New accompt Admin : ok ! But Always the same problem …

So ?