6 years with Diablo3

So i have now played POE for my first time, i gotta say Diablo3 is boring after coming back from POE, and that game have more darker style.

I can now see why ppl wanna play POE instead.

Why dont you give diablo3 more? New Seasons over and over wont bring ppl back, its so lame, its been like that for years now.

who even cares about season, just start a New character every 3-4 month on non-season, its the same thing.

2 Likes

It’s a little bit funny that you still have the urge, the unending desire, the burning craving inside your soul to return to the d3 forum again and again to pour out your heartfelt misery and disappointment about Diablo 3.
Go play POE and be happy and maybe return to Diablo in a couple of years when DIV is ready.

1 Like

If POE was so good, why did you leave it to come back and play D3?

Well i didnt mean i came back and play Diablo3 xD

i do play POE now but what i mean is going back to Diablo3 is boring, nothing u can do and it looks like a disney game after u playing POE XD

But im just asking why they dont bring more to teh game after so many years With Seasons over and over again.

you wont see Diablo IV before 2021-2022 so they can do more With D3

2 Likes

Two new sets, changes to existing sets and items, season themes (the current one breaking all gr 150 records) are what most people would call change, big change. The endgame in D3 is pretty much limited but say that to people playing soccer, tennis, chess, poker… it’s all repetitive.
But it’s great that you’ve found a game that can keep you occupied for now… and don’t do a google search with some of the terms being “path of exile” and “boring”.

omg 2 new sets
sry but 2 new sets dont make this game ok
we need more sets more choice for skill play style
and more usful legendary non set items cuz now is …

BlaBlaBla this is going on and on go to your POE when you find it better.

I tried POE several times but never got deeply into it, much because I didn’t like the animations and sounds so well. Also the game slowed down considerably when I got into town with random players running around (slow computer). The style is darker and more in line with what I prefer, but it isn’t executed well enough when compared to any of the Diablo games. I will rather watch a well executed thriller than a badly executed horror movie even though my heart lies with horror.

After last time I tried POE I went back to replay D2 and I immediately felt that the animations and atmosphere there are classes beyond.

2 Likes

I cant say much about PoE never played it but im trying diablo 2 at the moment because of all the posts here about but i find it kind of exhausting to look at and to play it .
What i can say about it further its old and not of this time anymore .
But then i began with Diablo 3 because of my daughter gave it to me , she wanted me to play it because she did i never played 1 or 2 before .
And yes why do you have a season character when you dont like it ? :thinking:

i make season char for bank slot and after 18h play time i got it
so y seasons are boring and you get 1free slot and 1 useless primal 80% of the time