A game crash and a freeze on patch 2.6.10

Hello,

I have been experiencing two situations depending on the computer I run the game in.

1. When playing the campaign, the game crashes when trying to load a cinematic or cutscene during any act. The former happens randomly on cinematics other than the end-of-act ones, and the latter only when the cutscene first turns the screen black (like the cutscenes before boss battles). This occurs on a Windows 10 system. The game closes and gives a report ID. For example, the last time it gave me the ID 327FC2D6-D9C3-42B0-AD11-729FC0B69499.
  2. Also when playing the campaign, the screen sometimes freezes just before entering a cutscene (any cutscene at random). This happens in single player and multiplayer, whether the game is on fullscreen or windowed, and on a Mac OS system.

Please let me know if you require additional information to find a solution to these issues.

Thanks.

I experience simillar problem, but I’m playing online and at iMac 2020.

This occurs after Big Sur update.

I did an uninstall of Diablo III, then uninstalled Battle.net. Shut down the computer. Started computer and installed Battle.net and then Diablo III.

Works like a charm now. I recommend you do that.

same thing here crash to windows on both mine and my gf computer after update… maybe just started doing it today worked 3 days ago… i have a gtx980 and she has a rx480 8gb so ya sucks :frowning: please fix the game spent almost $90 for 2 copy’s and here we are cant play. :frowning:

here is the code i got with my last crash CB9F2D60-1ED7-4F3D-BD7A-4DF1BA70C8EF

same problem here!

What to do?