A New Old End-Game System - Realm of Trials

Hello folks, i want to apologize in advance for my English.
This suggestion, that i have for you, for a long time torment me in somewhat why this is not implemented yet in Diablo 3 Adventure-Mode, since was already build in the game but removed a long time ago.

Remember the Keystone of Trials, That open the Realm of Trials, where we get the Greater Rifts keys? I think it would be a great idea to recover that system to implement in a new end-game mode, not for dropping keys to Greater Rifts but just for loot purpose and ranking. This mode could have their own Ranking System.

Greater Rifts to reach the end have to fill up the bar and kill the Guardian. This mode “Realm of Trials” instead of go through a rift you are in a static place just killing waves of monsters.

Could be somewhat gated with a key like greater rifts, but instead of those keys drop from rifts they could be dropping from Bountie Bags.

Why It would be a greater addiction to diablo:

1. It would bring more one system to play somewhat different than the others
  2. Could bring more builds variety, since the trial is a style of more AOE focus
  3. More value from the bounties if this system remains gated to that system by dropping keys from the bags
  4. Should be another way to LVL up gems.

For those who don’t remember the trials, or never saw it, links below as examples:

looks like someone is playing last epoch

Simply NO! Ancients must stay at ancients!

to be honest after trying 1 minute i hardly remembered it.

and what about Class advancement trials, solo play, similar to solo grifts, where you have to complete a trial to advance from say, a Tier 1 Barbarian to a Tier 2 Barbarian? with rewards (duh) and further rewards for those that are able to do it on earlier levels?

and btw! the whole idea of using 4 man to grind higher, then then having that level available at solo, is kinda cheating! you should only be allowed to push 1v1 based on your 1v1 performance.

1 Like