Any tips on Wizards clones?

LIke this has to be the dumbest AI Ive seen in a while, nah in years. I cant express my frustration enough. Like you press the clone infront of an enemy that is in melee range attacking you, heck you even target them but half of your clones just randomly run away backwards. This is a small example of dumb behavior.

Anyways, maybe Im doing something wrong so Im here for advice.
Also I would like to know if Im able to exchange acts materials for another act.

There is no mechanism to exchange materials from one bounty act to another.

1 Like

The Mirror Images are supposed to function as decoys to get you out of trouble so it’s a wonder that they actually work as well as they do. If you look at the season solo leaderboard you can see that GR 135 is the minimum to get on the list and this is achieved by relatively low paragon points. So it is a very strong build.
There are times that you hardly get them to attack anything but when they do, they hit quite hard… even outside the fire rotation on CoE.
If you attack monsters (champions and blues) in more narrow confines or with your back against a wall or a corner there is a better chance of getting them to attack what is in front of them. They can also be cast in the middle of a big crowd which should make it more likely for them to attack.

If you need some specific bounty runes for crafting Aughilds or Crimson for example, you can run the specific Acts to get them.