Anyone else notices that your grift progression doesn't update anymore in leaderboards

I finished 125 and 126 and both didn;t update I have a screenshot of the last one.
But no way to post screenshots on here ?

Multiple reports of EU non-seasonal GR bests not being recorded…

Hi:

You need to upload your screenshot to a website that will hosts picture… such as imgur.com.

Then you put the link to your screenshot in your post, highlight the entire link, and click on the </> button on the formatting bar at the top of the reply window. That will convert your link to preformatted text and make it acceptable to the forum software.

1 Like

Plus on that. pmania :unamused:
Get your shit together please. Now. -,-

What do you mean what shit are you talking about ? I tried it btw imgur
let me try again it sayed that I am not allowed to post url or links.
Maybe because I only had 1 post on Euro forum, I am from Europe. :frowning:
Yes I still get the popup sorry you can’t include links in your post it says for me. :frowning:
Hmmm I had 0 posts, now I had 1.

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

Posts that start a thread are not counted towards post count, only replies are.

Ah wait, sorry I just got home again. I overread it, so you need to do it other way around.

`https://imgur.com/gallery/ox0XCeY`

^^^^^^^
Did I do it correcly ?

Anyway it says only 1 line and normally you get 2 lines in the chat if you did I higher grift. I am still on 124 for crusader NS!
The part where it says what time you did your previous grift isn’s shown anymore for me. < That line in the chat is missing!

Yes, now let me help you out with my higher forum privileges…

Yeah, that’s because the EU leaderboards are currently broken, which is why hours ago I gave you a link to a thread in the Bug Report forum where this was first reported yesterday.

Ah thanks so I am not the only one.

i got same issues, several records on several character/classes, no updates

Yes again this problem , i made 3 records yesterday and none registered on the leaderboard. I really dont understand the same issues keep coming back. Also dont understand that this Diablo 3 team doesnt care about non season. And doesnt give us a new era leaderboard.