Auto aim / aim assist in Diablo 3 on Switch

Hello - I’ve bought Diablo 3 on Switch, have never played any Diablo before. Was expecting a challenge for a seasoned PC gamer like myself but instead I got the game suitable for children without much skill needed. Not mean to step on anybody’s toes but it’s really not advertised as a game targeted for the younger audience - number of difficulty levels especially makes it look silly in that context :/. I’m highly disappointed that one can’t disable the auto-aim.

@players:
I’ve checked for the info on how to get rid of it on the net but apparently there is no way. Is this the way it’s being played on the PC?

@devs
Are you planning to introduce a feature that would allow to disable it? I don’t get it, I’m playing other games with auto-aim disabled and they are great (for example: Children of Morta, all kinds of FPSes and so on). Why there is no feature for more demanding players if they choose to try the game? I understand that there always will be SLIGHT auto-assist in console games but this implementation is just straight ridiculous. From my point of view the no-assist feature wouldn’t cost you anything.

Normally I would request a refund straight away but since it’s Nintendo I can’t and now i feel like I’ve lost money (and your game is not cheap, even by Nintendo standards). This is very saddening as I was looking forward to playing Diablo 3 but seeing what I’ve seen I’m not touching 4 with a 5m stick and 3rd part is just gathering dust in my Switch library as well :confused: