Ban this bounty botter

Two seasons he has been using this.

1 Like

that account been had from what i have seen from season 2, cleary he has gone ‘if you cant beat them, join them’ hopefully he ‘frazzled’ gets hit with the ban hammer. shows offline in clan, doesnt reply to messages in party chat, doesnt reply to whispers. but then again bots cant reply to questions BAN THEM ALL

1 Like

Totally agree its a shame he was not kicked from the clan when clearly cheating last season and called out for it. Hopefully blizz will ban perminant and impliment a proper reporting procedure instead of having to go to all this effort to combat cheats.

This should not be posted here. You might get in trouble for violating “naming and shaming” yourself.

Then where should it be placed to be viewed by blizz. As for myself i am clean nothing to fear and all cheat need named and shamed damn hax

1 Like

Yup good that you provided the video link and picture and video speak a thousand words. Cheater doesn’t have to be high paragon. They are just good at their bot which is why they got away with it for many months but there are low level paragon who doesn’t know how to cheat professionally like this one for example, they should all be ban.

1920 in season after 3 weeks not high?

I don’t play season ever. I meant even in non season I have seen a few people like that and they are just 1000 paragon. That what I meant.

Comparatively, no. I made a post on the US forums about a US seasonal player that’s already over 3100 paragon. Don’t forget that Blizzard have confirmed that they do not believe the desync’ing of the theme’s buff stacks, stack re-inheritance and building those stacks up to huge levels so the effects kill the guardian rather than the players is an exploit. That means 4-man teams were running GR150s non-stop with under 1500 paragon within the first week of the season starting. GR150s are worth a lot of XP.

1 Like

I don’t understand why there isn’t an easier way to report bots. I make sure to state that it’s a bot in the vote kick message and then report harassment with a message saying it’s a bot. Other than that I don’t know how else to properly report the offense.

Since the last ban wave, there has been a lot less bots on the US servers but there will always be a botter. Having a reporting system would also aid the team handling these ban waves.

1 Like

Blizz doesn’t have a bot reporting system because they would have more work doing the admin etc for it. Easier to turn a blind eye and it’s been same diablo 1,2,3 i wont be buying 4

I will get banned (again!) with this but,

Blizzard wont do anything just because they cant!!
This has seen so many times before and this wont go away.
Before they active delete all accounts with bots(not just one but all when multiboxing with those) - nothing else matters.

And for getting highend paragons, that can be done with good group and teamplay - no doubt.

As long as you write politely I don’t think a post like this will get you banned.