Can we PK or are we going back to casual friendly?

I like the idea of pvp, its another layer of the game and reason to make your char stronger. Its like watching a football game and not agreeing with the refs decision, will give you something to talk about.

Whats with the pvp nonsense in diablo? You want pvp there are 999,999 mil of games out there you can just do that. Can we have just a normal diablo game with single play only and if i wish a ladder tournament with multiply just like d2 and nothing more? is that to hard to do in this version? Stop forcing nonsense stuff in a hack&slash game. I do not a random dude in my game because its a open online zone its fun? No its not. If i wish to play that kind of games i can activate world of warcraft.

1 Like

Even for me back then when I played Diablo 2 it made no sense to kill each other while there is a big threat out there where the heroes should work together.

Best action would be if they want to make it so badly you have to play online and there is no option too set it on solo player only. Then that would be PvP server and a PvE server.