Challenge rift finished but no rewards

So just finished today’s challenge rift and when i finished it i didn’t get the rewards, when i went back to my seasonal character, nor on my non seasonal character. Has anyone had the same issues ? , also i have the time of my challenge rift recorded .

The Challenge Rift changes every Monday, at 12:00 PDT (or PST when not in daylight saving time). That means if you ran one earlier today, you were still doing the Challenge Rift from Monday 3rd August. If you’d previously run it since the 3rd, you won’t get another reward cache until it changes to a new one, later today. (12:00 PDT is 21:00 CEST)

I’m currently playing on the Switch digital edition of Diablo 3. Last night I ran the challenge rift and also no reward! I tried a number of things like resetting the game, resetting the switch, getting on a better WiFi, making sure everything was update to date, and so on. Still no reward…

Blizzard to take note of this and do something because it’s getting to me, those rewards are needed!

Hi:

I’m not sure how the things are on Consoles but, on PCs, this week’s Challenge Rift won’t be up for another 6 hours or so.

Do you already have access to Week 167 Challenge Rift (Witch Doctor) ? If not, then you probably beat Week 166 (Monk) Challenge… which has been up since 24 August… and which you have probably already beaten last week… so you aren’t getting the reward.

It was last weeks rift :confused:
It has reset now, meaning I lost out on a challenge rift reward

Plus, I just made this seasonal character, so I’m just starting this season as of yesterday

You can run the Challenge Rift without a season hero…

Regardless… this is the wrong forum to report bugs on Consoles. If you think there is a bug, report it to the Console Bug Report forum.

Blizzard likely will not reply (they almost never do)… but they do read posts.