Cheaters on Console in season

Hi, its clear that people at the top of the seasonal leaderboards are cheating. They all have full primals which they had from day 1-2 of the season and Blizzard cant/wont do anything about it. Compare it to PC and how many primals the top people have.

Why not make cheating standard so its no longer cheating and everyone can do it or put cheaters into a different league so cheaters compete with cheaters and none cheaters compete with none cheaters.

2 Likes

A player on PS4 seasonal leaderboards has all items called Tempest, gems x 3 in every item (incl legendary gems in armor slots) a ring with 1,000,000,000% physical skill damage bonus and a neck item with 8000% str / dex / int and 920% damage…

How can this not be fixed / punished? It just ruins the leaderboards which for many people is part of their goal in seasons. Please address this blizzard!!

3 Likes

Blizzard! Do something! Personally for me there is nothing to do in non - season, just helping nephalems to get 70, when they want to make trophies on soft/hardcore, to get platinum. Most of D3 fans are playing only in seasons to be on top of the ladder or get all cosmetics completing all 9 chapters like me. The team made a real interesting season theme. But what we see on season leaderboard is really dissapointing.
First it was monk AmethystStud, then crusader COREX_DK_1986, then DH icovia. U must deal with them. And first of all just make a reply to this post. Thx.

I was hoping to start this season again with an emotion but in addition to the usual build meta now also this. At this point we should wait for diablo 4 and see what happens…