Clears not registering to leaderboard

I just finished my highest GR134 as seasonal WD in time, got upgrades from Urshi and teleported to town for some celebrations… Only to find that my highest clear in leaderboards is still the old 132.
Edit: Tried the same with my seasonal Barb, not registering… So its bugged.

What is going on? I have screen captures of this but how can I make my push to be recoqnized?

2 Likes

Hi:

Yes… there are several reports of player new records not being recorded on the Bug Report forum :

Perhaps you should post there too… This is probably not an area where Blizzard Customer Support can act.

1 Like

Same here leaderboard is ruined. Rip to final pushes this era

yup, same…fix plz. Looks cool :D…but rly, dont care only about seasons plz. This often happens when prepping for it. start last season same happend.

1 Like

Same for me. We did a personal best 4-man yesterday evening, still not registered.

I have not tried today . I see no reply from blizzard . I wonder if they fixed it. Can anyone confirm this?

Same for me, I did a 112 Grift (Seasonal Hardcore) earlier today with 1min15sec remaining and it has not registered on the board. A few people reporting it here as well: Greater Rift new record not appearing in chat and profile - #36 by logfile-2802 - Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

Just did 2 GRifts in a row, each one being a record… both were recorded.

Bad news is… the GRifts I did this morning (records) were not recorded and are essentially lost. :frowning:

But yeah - doesn’t mean it’s fixed if you look at what I got this morning:

2 Likes

In other words its still messed up. And only because Blizzard has been messing with deleting old records.

Perhaps… we had something like this before… when Nevalistis was still around… and it took quite a while before it was fixed for good… there were times when we thought it was fixed… and it would break again.

I’m gonna try to find the discussion tonight… if I have time. I’ve been meaning to for the last day or so but there is too many things that need to be done around the house.

Cheers !!

Finding these discussions was easier than anticipated…

1 Like

Hi again:

I did 6 GRifts tonight on the EU server… tiers 91 to 96. All 6 were properly recorded.

Only negative… the gRifts records I did this morning (tier 92) were “lost”… as if I never did them – with the exception of the blood shard cap.

So… it looks like the issue has been fixed.

Best of luck in your games !

Fantastic response from Blizzard!

I will do some testing myself to be sure.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gr solo not updated in leaderboards?

As this post was related to a separate problem, the post has been split into two, with the current issue being located at Gr solo not updated in leaderboards? - #2 by Boubou-1741