Corona Camp Act 3, 4

Since Corona Pandemic (and personal experiences with it IRL) The act 3 is really getting uncomfortable:

• Constant coughing in the camp and what not (and not only there…), it’s really getting annoying. And act 4 shares camp with act 3 mind you.
  • When people come hacking into supermarkets, when people try making me a Kebap while choking, a game I play and is the last thing I want to think about.
    Without further ado,
  • In Short: Recently, I stopped playing this game and uninstalled it and won’t touch it again , when you want to get some distance to this stuff…
    (FYI - also battle.net app titles reminds of it, since D3 is popping in the buttons, consequences for all titles you can think of yourself.) It’s not the first contact/hobby I stopped due to this time.

[Edit: what the responses write in this thread are is all wrong, there is no worry no persuasion no asking questions (look up rhetorical question) no what ever. people are annoyed by act 3 is the simple point, written to developers as feedback, that’s all there is to say, you can’t discuss what annoys you. wtf?]

Have a good one*

PPS:
This is simply my serious story and all are facts on why I quit. Tbh I find some answers quite unrespectful when looking at current situations of some people (again, which I have personal experience with) … Sorry if that doesn’t suit to some, I liked the game, too. Have fun and stay healthy.

1 Like

If you were so worried that you might catch something from an NPC with a cough that you uninstalled the game, you should probably rush out and buy these right this minute…

2 Likes

My feeling is that this topic should be deleted. It is crazy to compare a serious pandemic to a computer game.

The OP also cross-posted it to the US Bug Report forum…

You have probably read too much news lately, it will affect your paranoia level. I know, I had all the symptoms of covid-19, fever, cough, etc. after three weeks of reading too much. Then before going to the doctor I checked my temp, it turned out to be normal, so I quit reading news papers and began training and walking in the forest again, after 3 days all symptoms were gone.

Don’t underestimate the power of the mind.

Is this topic for real? I think the game should be deleted entirely because the world is full of evil and Diablo is the embodiment of evil. I’m so offended

You can see from my initial response how seriously I took it. :wink:

I’m certainly taking it seriously. since the pandemic I conduct all D3 play wearing a facemask

Incidentally it’s COVID-19. A common cold is also a coronavirus-so if the flu, sars and a host of others

Seek mental help for your delusions op unless you are a troll. Sincerely.

edit: (look up rhetorical question)
This is simply my serious story and all are facts on why I quit. Tbh I find a few answers quite unrespectful or extremely out of order when looking at current situations of some people… how can it not be meant serious? (look up rhetorical question) how not taken serious? (look up rhetorical question)

I know many people who quit a game because it reminds them of something sad story in their life or similar or other details that are uncomfortable, but then it’s simply deletion and uninstallment, because the communitys are often very unrespectful.

I also wonder what would be not serious? (look up rhetorical question) That I quit because of the facts? (look up rhetorical question) It’s all that way at the moment. I just write out what I don’t like about it. Other’s will say: I don’t like this holy music, because an airplane with the K-Family crashed recently - same thing. Or I don’t like these two towers in this game, because we just had this great catastrophe - same thing. Or just the simple reason that you don’t like the art work. Many people won’t take the time to write this, the player numbers just sink and sink.

Sorry if that doesn’t suit to some (and why you have to get verbally offensive just because you might disagree? is out of my scope), and congratulations everything is obviously fine for you.

I liked the game, too. Here is my feedback on why I quit, because I’m nice and thankful to the developer for some good times. If I could choose it would not be public and just a direct feedback because I know the community’s behavior already. Have fun and stay healthy.

PS: I wrote “you can have fun” because that’s probably what I would think as an outsider reading the topic name late at night (as a user back then), after rereading my post. And most people play the game to have some fun.
However I’m the writer now, an insider as explained it’s my feedback I gathered over some time and finally decided to post to Blizzard. I also gathered feedback about the build I had been fully experimenting with this ladder and its bugs, but it’s not important to me anymore. Thanks for reading.

1. You’re trying to persuade people that an adult quit a game due to being scared of NPCs.
  2. You cross-posted this to the US Bug Report forum. link
  3. You cross-posted this to the US General Discussion forum. Twice. First one was deleted for trolling. Second one is still up but already flagged so will be gone soon. link
  4. Quite simply, it’s flame-bait / trolling.
1 Like

It is disrespectful and a mockery to all the people who have suffered, and still suffer, from the virus and its consequences to compare it to an eight year old computer game.

Next we’ll see people leaving the game because it’s too gender specific and only have male and female characters!

1 Like

Nah, the moderator explained to me I have to write my feedback more factual and write in a neutral tone and that I was too bold despite the way that people answer in their forums. My edited text is already checked and fine, by Ticket told.

By the way everything this guy said is wrong. The post history confirms that.

Since you wrote that, your US thread has been deleted.

1 Like

I write all the nice words and explanations despite the ongoing ununderstanding
(upon rereading I still don’t understand what’s the fuss, it’s just a feedback from someone who has sad experience with the very real life) and try to eventually write a factual topic about a problem in the game, and some of you guys keep being accusative and offtopic.

Gratulations.

• I wish you ongoing fun in this auto-botted forum.
  • I forgive you for the false-reports and stuff.

I didn’t write this topic and answers for your entertainment or rather distraction from whatever, though.

• So, I hope you have a good rest of the month :slight_smile:

Your contention that NPCs coughing in a game that was released in May 2012, i.e. over eight years ago, are a problem because of a real world virus that no-one had even heard of a year ago is fatuous.

The problem isn’t in-game, it’s you being worried about the noise an NPC is making. What do you expect Blizzard to do about that?

Is this really your question? They must cough in there elbow of course!! (And wash there hands after!!)

Seriously though, is the TS gone completely bezerk?

Still here? :smiley:

By the way: Everything the “funny” guy says in this thread is wrong, wtf lol.

Again it’s a simple feedback and nothing else to say: The sounds in act 3 are annoying.

Yeah becuase it is supposed to be a camp with injured and half-dead soldiers and people from the battles and sieges. So it would not make any sence if they were sitting there dancing and singing. Also why do you stay in towns? Thats very counter productive in terms of D3 gameplay. Another advice, if you are doing content in adventure mode, pick Act 1 town as your base it is the easiest to navigate and the 2 most visited npcs, Kadala and Haedrig, are very close to each other. The obelisk and cube are also within a few yards of them. Act 3 is literaly the worst town in the game, not because of the coughing but becuase every point of interest is spread across the 4 corners of the room.