D3 Bots...out of control

That was not a Joke!!! Fraps players and show prove he is one BOT it’s not a joke. Its one bot!!!

You, and all players like you are the jokers in here. Because, blizzard can’t ban bots because you, and many other like you, will come after defend the friend and say:
“He could just had a stroke after an exhausting fight”

Did you not understand the point I was making?
Im not defending anyone, im trying to make you understand why its difficult to ban people for botting.
Do you honestly think that anyone from blizz will read my post and go “you know what, he might have actually had a stroke.” ?

If they give ban honest players for report bots… then yes! I real belive they can think that!

Read the forum rules man and stop making excuses for you ignorance.

1 Like

Good luck getting rid of em, you gonna need it.

Blizzard have been passive against cheaters for years, so nowadays its considered novice to play without turbohud, macros, bots… you name it…

This is why I chose other games to play

Novice to play without cheating, seriously? It is completely normal to play without those things you mentioned, and those that do use them are not ‘pros’, they are morally questionable cheaters that are in need of some integrity.
Thankfully the amoral cheaters are only a small minority, don’t mistake them for being normal or common. The vast majority of us are better than that.

2 Likes

I have played this game from the beginning and recently brought a friend into the game. He recently purchased the whole game, but with the blatant cheating going on I am embarrassed to say how I loved this game. I mean seriously, if Blizzard cant do some basic maths to see a person is botting, well I hope there pay packets are dictated by Kadala with her chances of paying them their wages, because either Blizzard staff are either incompetent or just plain stupid if they think that most of the players on the leader boards aren’t cheats.
A simple maths problem is thus:-
At the time of this writing, there has been some 850 hours since Season 19 began. Just by simply looking at the number of hours on the profiles of just about everyone who is on the leader board shows that many of them have multiple characters with some 760+ hours devoted to the season so far.
Really? 760+ hours from 850 actual hours and they need more proof?
Seriously, if Blizzard are hoping to sell Diablo 4 in its current play with rampant cheating, then they sure as hell wont get my money, nor my wifes or my friends because whats the point?
Yes, I love playing, but I have been on the leader board through determination, luck and skill, not because I downloaded a bot program to do all my work for me while I go to work or sleep.
The whole point of playing on their server was to stop the cheating. If they are not going to stop this cheating, then release Diablo 3 so people can play on their own home computers without having to log into Blizzard. Let us run our own games and if those morons who think they are great because they can cheat better than legitimate players, they can keep deluding themselves basking in their own glory, because nobody else has any respect for them and like many others, are now losing respect for a once great company like Blizzard.
Perhaps its time Blizzard just closed down, because the cheaters have taken over…

3 Likes

I lol’ed at this. You make a solid point tho.

Blizzard does not care about this game anymore,obvious…I’m playing 100% legal,without any 3 party program, but Blizzard, Make a f-ing ban wave or make botting legal for everyone,simple!

2 Likes

Yup. I have seen exactly like that; people with no answer. Just running around in circle for no reason. I posted before and people argued back to me saying that they could be legit. Are you kidding me? I am not that stupid when I see a botter. Nothing has ever happened. A lot of my mates have quit playing your D3 games for all sort of reasons. I too going to give up. Good luck developing your D4.

1 Like

yea they mess speed lvling becose of them and put 7-16t gr-unlocking system and dat only mess common ppl who wish to speed boost ther friends not solve problem at all! Leechers and bots are still here regardless of game restrictions …

Last season saw para 6400 guy:) :slight_smile: My guess Blizzard does not want to upset potential WOW players ? . Thought of a good clan name BizzBotters. :slight_smile:

The highest paragon player on EU in Season 22 had over 9400 paragon.
They were not banned.

2 Likes

I avoid the entire problem with bots by playing solo but yes, it is bad when people are cheating.