D3 doesn't launch and when it does it seems to lag

So when I boot up D3 it says that the game is being played. The D3 Reaper of Souls Icon appears and then…nothing happens after that. When I click on the icon it turns white and after another click a window appears telling me D3 retail doesn’t “respond” anymore and then I have to close it again.

What can I do to fix this issue? I really want to play some Diablo 3.

I have read in a previous forums that Razer drivers and such could cause this however I don’t own anything from Razer so that can’t be the problem. I also tried updating my drivers for my graphics card, as I didn’t do it in quite some time. That didn’t work either.

I’m left now, pretty confused and a bit upset of course that after countless hours of playing this game it suddenly won’t launch. I don’t have a potato PC that can’t handle this game. in fact I tested playing some of my other games that are far more taxing on my PC like Bo4 and it ran buttery smooth.

On a side note completely irrelevant to D3 but Hearthstone for some reason started lagging terribly whenever I play. If anybody know what’s up with that I’d be very appreciative.

Edit: I restarted my PC and it seemed that it didn’t help however I gave it a bit more time and it worked but something else that tends to happen recently is that D3 stutter lags or outright lags to the point where I can’t even move which obviously makes it unplayable and my question is: Is it really my computer or is it the game itself as again I don’t have a potato PC with a really poor graphics card or a bad Mother board and steam games are having no such issues.

Hi DJFluTTersHy!

I totally get how frustrating some latency can be, and it’s a little tricky to fully diagnose without additional diagnostic files, but first things to try are the steps here:

Hopefully trying those should help!

Yours,

Arythwinn

Hello i see you say somethin so fast to other problems and nothing about the problem we post two days ago… What happens??? Clans are no important for the game??? Please say something