Diablo 2 Upgrade Price

so i have the Eternal Collection already. wanted to add Diablo 2 but looking at the upgrade price, it’s £42.99!! how is that “Complete your collection for a discount” when the standalone price is £34.99. am I missing something here?

Hi:

The content of the Diablo Prime Evil Upgrade is identical to the Diablo Prime Evil Collection
(see the “Compare Editions” table here)…
except that you get a credit for the parts of Diablo III that you already own.

In your case, since you have the Eternal Collection of Diablo III, the Prime Evil Upgrade would consist of:

• Diablo II: Resurrected,
  • Mephisto pet for Diablo III and
  • Hatred’s Grasp wings for Diablo III

Since the price for Diablo II: Resurrected standalone is £34.99, and since the upgrade is priced at £42.99, it means that you are being charged £8.00 for the new Mephisto pet and Hatred’s Grasp wings.

If you are not interested in purchasing the D3 cosmetics, then select for the standalone Diablo II: Resurrected package; if you change your mind later, you will be able to upgrade to the full Prime Evil Collection.

I hope that the above is helpful.

Best of luck in your games !

1 Like

So you mean that Diablo III, Reaper of Souls expansion and Rise of the Necromancer pack are all £7.00 only (if Diablo II: Resurrected standalone is £34.99 and the the Mephisto pet and Hatred’s Grasp wings is £8.00 and the whole collection is £49.99)?

Hi,

These are bundles… I’m not sure it’s particularly useful to try to assign a price to the individual elements.

The point I was trying to make was that the only difference between the “Upgrade to the Prime Evil Collection” bundle and the “Prime Evil Collection” bundle is that the upgrade gives you a rebate because you already have Diablo III, Reaper of Souls and the Necro DLC.

Currently, the only way you can get the Mephisto pet and the Hatred’s Grasp wings is through the bundles… and using the info you had provided back in May, the price difference between the Diablo IIR and the bundle was £8.

You cannot buy the “whole collection” with your account… unless you want to gift it; you could buy the whole collection with an account that doesn’t already have a Diablo III license on it. From your “fishlos” account, even if you select the “whole collection” bundle on the main page, it will switch to the upgrade price when you click on the  Buy Now  button.

I hope this clears it up.

2 Likes

you poeple shut be the paysafecard put 2 a payment because most of the european can buy it only with that card so easy

bluwillyra