No English in Diablo 3 and ALL Acti/Blizz Games when buying on PSN in Ukraine

When you purchase Diablo 3 in Ukraine, Russia etc. you get 2 versions: Diblo III Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (russian) and Diblo III Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition - EFIGS. Russian version contains only russian and polish languages and NONE of them are official in Ukraine (national and only one official is ukrainian).

Problem is that you cant download English version while paying full EU price for the game, SONY support pointing towards Acti/Blizz saying that they are selling product Acti/Blizz providing. And Acti/Blizz support pointing towards SONY saying they are providing all languages for us and refusing to pass the problem to higherups so people with actual influence over the situation can do something about it. For some reason SONY is refusing us to download EFIGS version of the game but adding it to our game library with no Download button, and refuses to explain WHY.

By browsing forums this problem exists for YEARS now with no resolution. It really bothers me because i want to get the full version of the game containing full original English language because i pay full original price and get inferior product for my money.

As far as i know this problem was solved in Overwatch and The WItcher 3 by adding English language as option in in-game menu and by adding English as a free DLC for a products.

This is a MAJOR issue for ALL Acti/Blizz Products in our region that is UNSOLVED for YEARS now, i hope somebody in the company will read and address this issue.

24 06 2021
Update on the situation

I have contacted both SONY and Acti/blizz support multiple times during the week. I was provided with the OFFICIAL SONY response that only PUBLISHER (Activision/Blizzard) is locking Ukraine out of using EU version with multiple languages in all of Activision/Blizzard games.

Can somebody explain to me why can’t Ukraine access English language on PSN in any of your games? We pay same EU price and treated as second rate customers.

As exmaple Overwatch: Legendary Edition - France [59,99 €] vs Ukriane [1 999 ₴] (1EUR*32.46) = 61.58 €

Update 2
This is the answer i got from Blizzard ticket support, so my only hope is for someone higher up from Blizzard will randomly check this post or my twitter question.

Xyresyk
Greetings!

Thanks for the chat! I’ve written you a short summary of what we discussed, for future reference.

It doesn’t look like there’s an official statement on this so far. So if you’re not getting a response on the forums, then twitter might be a good option. Good luck!

01 - 07 - 2021
Update 3
Contacting official twitter channels like @Diablo or UK support, community and localization team members accounts, basically everybody just ignored me and nobody seems to care to give any response.

1 Like