Diablo 3 - Cheaters mock blizzard

Hi. I would wish a Report player for cheating button as an option. Yesterday i played and got denied as a support necromancer for not having ”Gps” or ”Turbohud” installed. One guy told me to ”wake up” because 80% use macro and ”turbohud” without getting any ban or timeout. I simply told him that i am proud to be one of those 20% who play the game as intended.

I wish that it will come a ban-wave to clear out all botters, turbohud users and bounty cheat abusers. To achieve a 150 grift with macro and turbohud - wich almost was a must for most people last season was sad and annoying.

For us who dont cheat will never be able to compete against the cheaters in either grift techniques or paragon. That for me is terrible.

It could be fun to have some addon or option to see further details in the damage from the bonus% on your gear on the specific mob you hit - almost like the addon in World of Warcraft damage addon.

But my biggest issue is with all the cheaters who makes the competetive in the game almost impossible.

Thanks for reading and for doing your best.

Best regards.

2 Likes

There is already an option to report players.
Still, accusing players of cheating wont solve the matter because anybody could report everybody of cheating just to harass players they don’t like… or for no reason at all.

1 Like

had a cheating wd in my bounty run yesterday almost para 2100 and almost 360 hours this season. sometimes i wonder if they even try to ban them. i spot atleast 100 every season when i run bounties

Bounties are swarming with bot users these days. This is the only contact i have with them, since i don’t play GRs in groups. In some cases it is very obvious like having 5K paragon with 20 or more hours average per day and still cannot kill a boss, or even worse when they glitch in an area and you realise once you finished your act that they are in the same spot glitching against a wall or a portal. I too don’t understand why there is no way to deal with them right there. The other 3 players taking part in the bounties should have the option of filing a report upon an agreement in the same way when you decide to kick someone the others have to agree.

If diablo 4 is more pvp oriented or more competitive, and the percentage of hackers is still that high, oh boy… people are gonna be pissed.

3 Likes

Well I am pissed. Very PISS.