Diablo 3 one of the best games there is right now...gives alitle ideas how to improve it

focus more on diablo 3 than diablo 4…diablo 3 is good to good

by bringing back auction house

and lower the rate of getting sets lengdary item

fix skills by items

and make a number limit by 1 000 000 of the game

fix dueling thats the only thing thats untouched

and bring more bosses…

remove greater rifts and rift…

and bring more monsters… and elites types

make this game simular to diablo 2…

and make it possible to lvl 100…

then when ending the games bringing

uber bosses…and uber elites and uber monsters… :wink:

me to…they would get alot of money by auction house…its so orginal to lvl 100…from lvl 1 to 100…you would want to get one lvl by more and more xp…

and…

more world maps…

grifts and rifts are boring bounties should stay and brawling and machines…to collect materials…to get to uber elites and uber bosses and uber monsters…

and finaly across the game collect items…very hard to get sets and legs…

and there are alot of items now…just need to fix up the stats…across the items by limit to 1 000 000. of the game

and then after lvl 100…get unlimited paragon by killing uber elites and uber monsters and uber bosses…

but still the best items to get very hard extremly hard to get the best sets and legs…

man many games are getting money by buying stuff…and you call that lawless…ohh and i wanna add this too…and unlimited tourment…raise the exp gain and raise drop rate of sets and legs each tourment…and any tourment get the chance to get legs and sets by raising each tourment up…

The action house was the worst idea of diablo. Thank god it’s gone…
Other than that i don’t argue. The game is pretty good. I started playing during season 7 or 8 on console and switched to pc for 3 years now. It progressed a lot since then.

you dont know how fun ah was…iv been there…ah should come back…they just need to improve items…there are alot of items now…and come up with some news and stats.

the game isnt working great right now… they need to get some workers and work and focus on diablo 3…before diablo 4…or just work with diablo 4 and trow diablo 3 to garbages coz its ruined right now…before it was fun and worked great.

diablo 2 is working great now…they did keep diablo 2…mby they will come up with diablo 1 to…they should come up with auction house on diablo 3 to get more money more than wow…

and lastly i hope they fix all the games coz im rdy to pay blizzard…diablo games are great…oh and yeah fix controll impairing effects on diablos games like on wow…

they got a long way to improve the games… i think they need alot of workers…coz the graphic is great on diablo 2 and 3…the graphic isnt the problem…but the numbers and stats on items…like set a limit on game 1 000 000 or 1 000 000 000 000 :slight_smile: but the more number limits there is the more they gotta work…and we will get tired if we count that much i belive 1 000 000 limit on game number is enought…to not use limtied on all brain. right now its to high numbers…

The one and only change - to remove the afk disconnections like in the good old times/games.
The more I get disconnected while afking for a bit - the more I lose interest in the game and care less.

Almost all your ideas would make me uninstall lmao. Remove greater rifts ? Make it like diablo 2 where there is nothing to do after the credits besides ubers? No thanks. D2 is great for a few days but in D3 I can keep playing and achive things.

What we need is auto pickup for crafting materials. And recipies to reforge ancient items that are more expensive but dont downgrade them. The core of the game is very polished and we could just get some mroe quality of life.

i got many ideas…to make this game great in the future…as of selling and buying in ah man

AH is gone for a reason and is never coming back. Which is fantastic.

The way itemisation and gameplay mechanics are designed don’t allow reduced drop rate.

Remove rifts and GRs? Are frigging daft? That’s like 99% of the content.

D2 and D2R exist. D3 should be D3, meaning its own thing. If you want D2, go play D2.

What would increasing level cap to 100 achieve? Nothing.

2 Likes

its atleast a damn broken game anyway…why not fix all the things but broke it… it worked fantastic when ah was on

No, it really didn’t work at all fantastic. It was horrendous when the AH existed.

Clearly you don’t remember the AH days. I do remember and I also remember how broken the game was back then.

The current state of D3 is far from perfect but it’s gazillion times better than it was back in AH days.

1 Like

Just wondering. How can it be broken and “one of the best games there is…”?

1 Like

the items and graphic and game play is fantastic…but the higher you get the more broken its…and i would play if it was back intime then now… i never play it now days…it so much broken on it…if they al least could fix a balanced of characteric and itmem stats of item for skills that would be great…but at lest its not working well…and dueling is a chaos…why not once and for all taking this game and check its trough out and fix some working stats and items and info screen is a lie…i am amazed this game is still working some kind of good…above and beyound t13 its a mess…items should get fixed atlest…for skills at least…and i would have played it then…but its not that good…so i wait to play another game soon.

So, according to the thread title…

Diablo 3 one of the best games there is right now

But, also…

How can one have season heroes in two modes (soft- and hardcore) then?

Or is it a learn to play issue? Someone seems to not understand the basics of the game?

why can they fix some bad issues…you gotta agree…its not working probably…i know its possible to fix it…some items isnt at all working…if they could fix so all items do decent dmg…i think they got no time to deal with it…then why do they want money to buy it at all…they have to fix it…if not im gonna uninstall it an play billion of other games…at least so all the itmes are working.

You want the game to be what it was like when torment 10, or torment 6 was the highest?

He said he wanted the Auction Houses back, i.e. pre-ROS.

So, no Necromancers, no Crusaders, no Adventure Mode (no Rifts, no Bounties, no Greater Rifts), no paragon levels (not even Paragon v1 which gave GF / MF) and Loot v1 where you could find Mighty Weapons with INT on them, Wands with DEX and Crossbows with STR and a level cap of 60 endlessly running Act III or IV / Inferno for gear.

Yeah, anyone that played it back then wouldn’t want to return to how it was back then.

1 Like

I can’t make heads or tails of what he wants. It goes in all directions. Numbers reduced, all items useful (equally strong?). Oh wait:

I guess he really just needs some guidance to run T16 and GRs better: