Diablo 3 Retail has stopped working

Hello everyone :wink: Yesterday I played without a problem, today I try to enter the game and after clicking the button „Play“ and it starts to charge - crash and shows me the following problem: „Diablo 3 Retail has stopped working“, then I did repair and it didn’t help therefore I deleted Diablo 3 and Battle.net launcher, but that didn’t help and the same error occurs again. I also made two files (DxDiag.txt MSIinfo.txt), tell me where I could send them so you can see? Please, if there is any support here, contact me to fix the problem, because I can’t play.

Don’t forget you can also reach out to Customer Support 24/7 through our website: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

For your issue in this case can you check the following post: Known Technical Support Issues - [Updated June 21, 2020!] - #2 by Zuvykree - Technical Support - Diablo 3 Forums

It’s possible you have a program that is intefering with the game launching, so also trying to Close Background programs may help.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

I had this issue too. I tried all the recommended stuff firewall, sending the devs files and screenshots reinstalling older nvidia drivers, reinstalling diablo 3 and battle net nothing worked. Searched my computer for razer chroma sdk uninstalled it and boom worked fine ever since.

1 Like

This is what fixed it for me. Thank you so much!