Diablo 4 soon to be announced

Anyone knows how D4 might differ to D3 ?

When Diablo 4 is out, we’ll surely tell you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think alot, I believe I read somewhere Diablo 3 wasnt what Blizzard wanted it to be.

Am sure a lot more will be expected of it than D3, and there is a risk it will fail hard because it won’t meet those expectations. - But only time will tell if they listen… One thing is for sure, I’m not pre-ordering anything this time.

1 Like

Yes, there will be different character classes and skills, different story and different NPC’s

What I hope.
A different skill system, more like the diablo 2 skill tree.
No skill resetting.
More build diversity.
Lower drop-rate, although not as low as D3 start.
New story content (can we resurrect Cain please?).
No more cute stuff, cartoon crap etc, but dark and luminous scenery and opponents.
More realistic armour, less extravagant fashion designer armour and weapons, but things that could actually be somewhat useful.

What I expect, well to be honest I don’t expect much of Diablo 4, probably buttercups and rainbows…we all know diablo should be a family friendly game.
I think the classic team is doing a better job with D3 than the D3 team ever did and I doubt that there are enough people in Blizzard that actually know what Diablo means and are in the position to actually influence what D4 will look like.

That means you would then create “throw away” characters, and many players might react very badly to that.

But then Blues and Rares should be made to be worth something and there should be no Sets. In D2, in the beginning, you’d get one game-changing, character defining piece of gear, not six.

Diablo will be back with Tormentlevel 17-40, the 6 set bonuses will now be 870.000% more dmg and the all new CoE ring will now be a massive 5000% dmg bonus and them Primal’s will roll a whopping 20.000 lps, cant wait!

1 Like

why we need diablo 4 we have diablo crapmortal

Some players might indeed react badly to it, but that is also true for the skill resetting.
It wasn’t in D2 until very late and me and most people I know just leveled a new character when we had a new idea, never had any problems with that.
Now with the skill resetting it no longer feels like building a character.
You see its not only hack and slash, its aRPG - Action Roleplaying Hack and Slash, but the easy skill resets just feel like cheap and dirty rush work to me.
Now I wouldn’t mind 1 reset at max level, so you don’t have to safe your stat/skillpoints till the end, or even doing a long quest (no not some maths in a cube a quest you actually need to do) to get a reset although I personally prefer a maximum amount of resets.

About lower drop rates, I do think magic and rare items should be buffed to the point where they can be usefull.
Although end-game imo would mostly involve Legendary/Set items.
It shouldn’t be bad if you use a rare item for a long time because it rolled the right stats, makes actually looking at the item before salvage all is pressed worth it.
In D3 magic/rares after level 70 are nothing more than crafting maths, no one even looks at the things, and legendaries drop so much that there is no more rush of adrenalin.

Oh I forgot to mention bring back trading and duelling.
Auction House wasn’t a bad idea, just needs some work.
The D3 idea to make a separate space for duelling was a good one, however its to small. Probably better if you can chose to enter a normal or duelling game.

\o/ Yeah!!!
Buy all Blizzcon ticket’s!!! Them u will find… Diablo … immortal is finaly ready!!! No money from me this time .!.

It said Diablo 4 should be darker and more gross, like it was in Diablo 1 and 2.
But let’s see, Blizzard North did a great job doing it. Blizzard Entertainment love cartoon, but I hope they do what fans wants this time. Not what they want, we want Diabloish and not WoWish. People miss the dark feeling about Diablo. Diablo III failed alot. Let’s run some happy unicorns

Diablo 4 will probably be a bit like Lost Ark for the multiplayer.

there is no diablo 4 just a cell phone game, at best a d2 hd remaster.

1 Like

They’ll take what was great about d3 and double it.

u belive this!? people are buying Blizzcon ticket to see Diablo 4 news. hehehehehe

I can’t imagine what they can do in D4 that was not already done/tried in D3 to justify calling it a new game.

Massive D4 leak. Video from Rhykker in his hotel room just before Blizzcon:

As I can see, I read for a few months ago Diablo IV should be darker and more gross, like it was in Diablo 1 and 2. But do not get your hope to high. It’s Blizzard Entertainment. . .
Blizzard North did a better job!
If they actually do a Diablo II remaster job, I’ll respect them forever.