Died in HC without "Indestructible" Passive proccing

You never think it can happen to you, but once it does. You just sit there and ponder…
I was speedfarming 110’s and suddenly I just dropped. Without any procs going off.
How is this bug still in the game? I’ve seen many reports on this earlier and no staff has even responded to the matter.

Can you atleast give us an explanation? This right here makes you don’t want to play anymore. Atleast restore the character. Have some dignity

Best
Marfer

Read the eula before opening hc char!

Well… that’s one of the things you can’t or won’t understand. Either you die because of nothing - which is unfortunately often not uncommon or you die in group play by one of the other players (how that can happen, is incomprehensible to me but also often enough witnessed) or you lie dead in the corner because the servers of Blizzard are super great and once again hung.

I am of the opinion that if you want to force a customer to play online, you also have to make sure that you don’t lose your character in hardcore mode due to hardware or network failures on the way from Blizzard servers to the customer and Blizzard doesn’t get that right. On the contrary. If you die because of their problems, you are also to blame and the account is not restored.

As long as there is no offline mode, where you can play solo or at home in your own network with your family alone, as long as there is no hardcore mode for me.

I used to play a lot of hardcore in Diablo 2 and if someone died because his own hardware spun, it was his own fault and for that reason I NEVER died but from carelessness or stupidity.

How many times was I dead in the corner and that only because of Blizzard’s server? Too often to still have fun with it! That’s why I no longer play HC with this account!