Error 1016 end of this very bad season

I decided to quit this season for two reasons

1. Error 1016 - random disconnecting. It happes for two seasons now, never before. And i still have same connection. All other mp games including Overwatch works fine.

2. Season “theme” makes lags and poor visibility , ppl who didnt exploit theme are far behind with paragon / gem upgrades so its pointless to play.

HW : 9900k / 16GB DDR4 3600MHZ / 2080 RTX - 100/100 MBIT 5ghz wireless (but wired from the anthena on the roof)

3 Likes

I empathise with you bud same has happened to me also the past two seasons: s2 & s21 respectively. Checkout the US servers it works fine. I believe that Blizzard has selectively done this to players who have played a long time but not youtubers or are not spending much money on Blizzard games & speak the truth!

That or the technology for EU servers sucks in comparison to US servers which means in either case I will NOT be supporting D4 as I cannot play group without dc in D3 on EU!!!

Hi Fortress!

So that error is typical of a connectivity issue, so we’d recommend trying these steps, as well as the Advanced ones:

Yours,

Arythwinn