Error 315000 not able to create game

I had a problem with my account being silenced and could not play. I thought that was the issue until today. I contacted support by a webticket and the supporter that replied, told me that my account is NOT silenced anymore and should be working.
I have tried resetting my modem, reinstalled the game, tried changing password and tried login into american server and switch back, log out and in, change password around 10 times. Did not work.
However, someone with the same problem wrote this:

Don’t know if that would solve my problem, cause I should be able to play again.

Hi there TuneOut,

So we can’t really discuss account penalties or silences on the forums, but if you get back to us in your appeal ticket we should be able to help shed some light on this.

Thanks!

I was in contact with you on the ticket, but I was told that my silence is over on my account. So I should be able to play the game, without the bug for silenced players. But I still cannot play. I’ve tried the different tips, but none worked.

I linked to a forum post, where someone got help from technical support, hence why I asked. Cause it’s not a question about if I am silenced, cause the support said I am not anymore. And I tried every other thing, change password, delete cache files, try different servers and regions. Resetting my modem.

I am still unable to play and would like some help with it.
I wrote about my account was previously silenced, but it is not anymore.

So I should be able to play, however, I cannot play.
I have tried every solution from changing password/region/server, to flush my dns and resetting my router.
So would still like some help with this, since I should be able to play

Its because the “bug” is not an accident. It is very intentional.