Error 315000 when trying to join a group

I cannot start any game. Start Game is grayed out and it says “Only available to party leader”.

If I try to quick join I get "The player is not connected or there is an issue with the service. Please try again. (Code 315000)

Game version (v2.6.7.64160)
I also did the “region switching” thing. No effect. Except I get the same error messages in US

Hello:

Have you been silenced or muted in game ? if so, you will want to read this thread:

The news are not good… there seems to be some sort of a bug preventing players that have been muted / silenced from playing the game. Blizzard is aware of the issue… since 19 Oct, but there is no current solution except to wait for the end of your silence period.

If you have not been silenced or muted, see this Support note:

If changing the password does not solve the issue, I would suggest that you contact Blizzard Customer Support directly; you may use this link:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo3/303/1397/solution
and click on the Contact Us button. Provide as much details as you can… including the exact steps to replicate the error and screenshots.

Thanks for the information. And yes I am currently muted. That. Is. Pathetic. “you are muted. hf not playing the complete game at all…”
Small Indie company cant fix a bug in over a month?

I found a solution! You need to buy the game again and play! True until the next bug, which can manifest itself 10 minutes after the start of the game!

Long you (no), dear Blizzard. I hope that when rendering medical services, you will be offered the same high-quality and quick treatment as your service.