Ethereals drop rate on different classes

On my necro it feels like Ethereals raining from the sky …every few runs I drop 1 or 2 awesome ethereals… while on my wizard they feel as rare as primals if not even more… I spent like 200 keys and dropped only 4 ethereals and mostly with none class specific powers… switched to my necro and played 10 minutes and dropped 2 ethereals… what is the sense behind making drop rate different between classes? … I am not the only one who have this issue, many of my friends has it too… can any one explain this?

I’ve seen complaints about seemingly low drop rates for ethereals in the us forum for some players but I haven’t seen any posts about poor drop rates for wizards specifically, neither in general discussion nor the wizard forum. (Edit: one here: Does Puzzle Ring drop for Wizard? - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums )

I take it for granted that you know that if you’re only able to run low difficulties in slow pace on your wizard the drop rates will be lower generally speaking.

… if you really want to play wizard in season 24 and suspect that there is something wrong with your current wizard then you could try and make a new one and get it power levelled to see if that makes any difference.

I am running 105s in 3-4 minutes solo 2-3 minutes with a friend and I know the max drop count is at gr 90 with 12 legendaries… I also tried with gr 90s but same thing.

make a lvl 31 wd for puzzle ring farm. make a lvl 5 class for every class use a lvl 70 weapon with a lvl25 gem of ease and keep running gheed runs on normal. dont kill the trash . cube illusionary boots. easy peasy

That’s for the Feat of Strength achievement. If you want useful, level 70, ethereals you gotta get them from level 70 heroes.