Extremely low density in grfits

Does anybody has the issue to encounter almost empty grifts levels?
Played 130-135 in party a really sometimes we got that long caverns and colidors almost empty of mobs or extremely low density.

It sometimes takes 8 floors to just complete a rift with less than a minute remaining when usually it takes 5 or 6 minutes to complete at the same level

1 Like

yes, it is s lottery. but is very bad now, they change something to grifts maps and now some of the floors are empty.
the grifts maps should also be revised, some of them like spaghetti and that long cavern and armory should be replsced by some rift maps like jail. that big jail map from rift and couple others would be enjoyable in grifts.

I haven’t noticed anything different than in any other season, but then again i haven’t pushed beyond GR128. Caves and caverns tend to spawn few elites in my experience and very few large packs as opposed to more open maps like festering woods or battlefields of eternity.

1 Like

All players in public games have the same opinion and are irritated due to maps nerf.
Anyway, a guy told us that he has internal info from Blizzard devs that were detamined to a known D3 fun and youtuber : Blizzard wants to make D3 player base to stop play the game and that’s why they nerfed msps in grifts(only caverns and labirints with low mob density). The reason is that Diablo Immortal and Diablo 4 will come so they want people to play/buy the new games and not still play D3…

I’m not agreed… At least I’m getting a lot of the Open maps, and also the silver spire at the moment…