[Feedback] Diablo IV quarterly update - september 2020

Thanks for the new Diablo IV quarterly update!

I liked reading it and think many points made are very valid.

Now onto my feedback…

Legendary Items

1. “We plan to put more of the player’s power back into the character to make build choices more impactful.”
    Yes please. Finding the right balance will be key.
  2. “For example, should Magic quality items have higher affix stats than Rare items?”
    You’re asking the right questions. :smiley:

New Skill System
The freshly painted Skill Tree looks awesome. I think the skill tree could be even more elaborate for end-game, for example where you start out with a skill tree a bit simpler than this example and can eventually unlock/unwrap skills into their own subtrees, each possibly as big as this one, with synergies.

Sorceress enchantment system
Barbarian’s unique Arsenal system, Sorceress Enchantment System, unique class mechanics for the other classes.
When reading this I got really excited. I really like the idea to make every class in many ways unique. Two thumbs up from me on these ideas. :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

You might have more luck in the US forums…

This is intended to be a dedicated thread for that purpose, and our developers will be prioritizing reviewing feedback or discussion here.

1 Like

please for the love of god (pun intended)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to LLama. Here is here video.

please note:
****SKILL TREE - review his comments and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let us put more than 1 point in a skill, that is a crucial decision that adds complexity and choice!
-Dynamic fighting among regular monsters
-Magic items still having a purpose
-THE GAME SHOULD BE CHALLENGING, not easy. its okay if you die a few times.

BTW loved the tree look, but again, please see first point I made :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading!!!

If all thought was removed on the concept of balance, things would fall over using physics instead of an unidentifiable source of shoving it.