Feel like swearing

So some people can fill the forum with stupid cat videos etc while others can’t even post serious and helpful links!

and you neither supplied a cat video nor a serious or helpful link

just post the link as “preformatted text” (looks like this in the editor “</>”)

2 Likes

The white list for allowed links is currently very short, no matter what someone’s trust level is. Youtube can be linked and i think also some official Blizzard/Diablo links, but not all of them. I’m not aware of anything else that can currently be linked.
Hopefully the white list will be expanded soon.

2 Likes

Which is what I tried to do (and have done successfully before) but now I just get the pop up that I can’t post links… but I have a hundred plus emojis to choose from :heart_eyes_cat:

The way you did it here :

works but it requires that the link be the only thing on that line.

If you want to insert a link in the middle of a sentence, you have to do it like this:

And then, for example, you can insert a link to an external site, such as https://i.imgur.com/0pZNVIi.jpg even if you haven’t reached TL 3… It’s not a link that others can click… but they can copy/paste it in their browser… And for those of us on Google Chrome, there is an added convenience… if you highlight the link and right-click it, a short menu will appear and offer the possibility of going to that page.     :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thx for the replies. I’ll see if I can make it work again :thinking:

1 Like