Game freezes or slow down for a few seconds

Diablo 3 Season. After the latest version/patch: 2.6.10.71814… When I play “season”. It does not matter where in the game I am. If in town or doing rifts or grifts / bounty … game freezes for a few seconds or slow down… but then it go back as if nothing had happened… I think it’s a bug, for i did not have it in the other patch…

Ther is some bug in Armory to… When try write a title, we say “Bolas” and after i write it, it just appear 3 lines… - - -

I use 64 bit windows. “But it has not be any problems befor, so i think it’s not a problem in computer”

I hope you understand, my English is not the best :slight_smile: Some is google translated…

The naming problem has been reported in the bug forum. I don’t have lags or freezes in solo games but I did some group bounties where it happened.

Issues with 5-10 second freezes were reported many months ago and have yet to be fixed by Blizzard. Last update from them I found was this…

Have you tried to disable the general chat? I had similar problems, but they all went away when disabling the chat.

Ah im not using general chat :slight_smile: My latency is mostly at 50… It so odd… i did not have this problem befor the new patch “2.6.10.71814”… befor no problems at all (beside monsters you can not kill, but that a old one)… You running and then sudden all just go reely relly slow for some sec… and then back to normal, it happen now and then… it so odd…

And armory behaving bad :wink: Can not write any on tab 5 (V) it just go 3 lines - - -

Are you sure that you’re not automatically logged into it? I know I was (didn’t mind it even if I didn’t use it per se). Made sure to be logged out of it; haven’t logged back into it, so have no idea if I would get the same problem again.

Anyhow, sucks having this problem. So many things that might be influencing it. I hope you’ll find a a way to fix it.

A patch for that was released overnight apparently…

1 Like

I have anotherr problem with D3 since 1 year , i cant enter in game exept few times.At every season new start i can play few days and after i cant log in in game till next start of new season. I receive a mesage that D3 didnt work becouse of my net speed but if want to play WoW it works , so i cant understand why it happened this ?

Might help if your provide the actual error code.