Game is blurry in both normal game and ptr

I know for a fact that this is not from my end as I have asked multiple people and they have had this problem and it’s recent. I’m sick of having technical issues from a game that should run so smoothly. I will not be giving any of my graphics or file details as this is not from my end it’s not just me. Seriously, this game should not be as buggy as it is. It is a very old game now, these problems such as error 1016 shouldn’t even exist by now. If my game is still blurry or giving me error 1016 after me reinstalling it and by the end of this coming week, then goodbye.

Error code 1016 is a generic network error. Try running the WinMTR diagnostic for at least 10 minutes while experiencing problem in game.

Paste the report between two “~~~” lines, like this:

~~~
WinMTR report
~~~
1 Like

Hello!

if it’s blurry then it could be a resolution issue. Please try switching between fullscreen and fullscreen windowed.

If the issue persists

1. Go to windows search
  2. Search “Game Bar Settings”
  3. On the Game bar tab, turn OFF: “Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game bar.”
  4. On the Captures tab, turn OFF: “Record in the background while I’m playing a game.”

Please also update your drivers and operating system:

and Check for errors