Gears of Dreadlands bug

when attacking with primary i only get momentum-stacks occasionally. feels like a low percentage of the time. anyone else experiencing this?

Not seen any other reports of this so far, bug if you are experiencing something like this yourself you should make a report on the Bug forum here: Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

If there is a bug hopefully it can be identified!

thanks for the response. i am currently unable to post on that forum, is there any chance you can bring this matter to the attention of the staff for me?

Ah that means you’ve never made an American Server character, if you log in to the US servers and make a level 1 you should be able to, and I will note it down and keep and eye for other reports.

Really? Because this was reported as far back as when the new GoD set hit the PTR. Reports have steadily been coming in since it hit live. It’s because the OP has the Calamity one-handed crossbow equipped. (They should switch to another weapon to resolve this, e.g. a Dawn).

1 Like

thanks, guys. appreaciate it.

Can confirm that as of November the bug with Calamity is still present.
When Calamity is equipped it is much harder to get stacks of Momentum…

I was just wondering WTH is going on and it is bugged with Calamity equipped. Sometimes i was jsut shooting hungering arrow and momentum stacks were going down.

Friends of mine convince me to play this season. Set’s new to me so I give it a whirl. Calamity as weapon since it’s the best hand xbow I have. Proceed to not get Momentum stacks over half of my Hungering Arrow shots. Google if there’s a bug about it. Find this thread… from a year ago… featuring a blue post claiming there’s no reports regarding this bug… proceeded by proof that there were reports about the bug… and a year later it’s still not fixed.

Solid show of how much you lot still care about your game.

1 Like