GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

Ok so now that we had a response, is the records we got that wasn’t saved going to be saved after fix or is that just gone now? My shards upgraded to solo 138 but lb stil shows only 134. and when can we push solo again? Dont want to go through the hours of farming for a 140 solo on Crusader and then it doesnt count again.

In the past, when we had the same issue, the new records were lost and had to be re-done.

I suspect that it will be the same this time… :frowning:
(yeah, I know, not the answer you (nor I) wanted to hear…

1 Like

share it. or we must wait more :laughing:

looks like this exact same thing happened in beginning of the summer. maybe ask that one guy who was supporting d3 at that time to fix it again?

1 Like

so yea i just did 131 solo season with 2 min 3 sec left… and it didnt register, it happens all the time . bump

Hi Sven! The issue is currently under investigation. We don’t have any additional information to pass on at this time, but when we do, we’ll post here in reply.

Congratulations on the impressive paragon 3191 NotLikeThis!

[Edit: As of 23:00 09/08/2020, still no updates to share.]

1 Like

Again and again, massive problem, waste of time playing SOLO grifts. SEVERAL HOURS of playing and there is no update on the new higher Grift. FIX THIS !!!
I got sooooooo angray today of playing all day and not even one update ! FIX IT PLS
I have photo of completing the rift, I DEMAND this to be uploaded without me trying again and again !

As EU tech support seem to be working late tonight, could I add support to Boubou’s suggestion earlier that you guys make this a stickied thread so we don’t continue to get new ones?

blizzard, fix the problem now, I no longer can push because each record I made the last days hasnt recorded, many thanks for that

For all the people that don’t know how to check if your game will register your new record to the leaderboard.

• make sure you are in a clan
  • make a new game
  • loot a legendary from kadala / upgrade a rare in the cube / identify a item
  • if you see your loot pop up in clan chat the game will register to the leaderboard
  • if you don’t see your loot pop up in clan chat leave the game and make a new one

Repeat above steps until you have a game that registers loot to clan chat.
If a game registers clan loot it 100% will register your records on the leaderboard.

I did these steps, but my new push was not registred.
Did you mean that the other players of your clan had to see your loot in the chat ? 'cause I definetly saw mine and it buggued all the same :-/

just did a 122 that didn’t count in season, thought that s**t would be fixed by now…

With regret we don’t currently have an update at this time, we’re sorry. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it is going to help but I can share the logs I have collected per instructions below.

In the log files, I can clearly see the highest solo rift number correctly, so I believe it should be somehow related to server synchronization/notification.

Apart from missing solo rift clears, recently I also noticed that some builds in my armory changed somehow. Basically legacy of dream gem is replaced with something else.

I’m not sure what is the best way to provide logs files collected by LogGoblin.exe but I can provide them as you wish.

Hey, where do you see your GR in the goblin log files ?
I cant seem to find mine

1 Like

It’s in D3Debug.txt file and the line looks like follows.

TempestBard#2193 (TheNecro) Necromancer level 70 aaLevel=2335 pvpRank=1 flags=8388626 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=129 { 4104264,D3,2 } heroId=134967230 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=762228

1 Like

Hey Blizzard,
same here, just cleared GR 133 in about 12:20 on non season barbarian, european server. Vader#2673
Plz fix!!

While we’ve not been asked to request the logs, it can’t hurt to have in-case they’re needed TempestBard, thank you. Anyone wishing to do so can upload them via https://pastebin.com/ or a public shared google drive fille and reply here with the link.

To pre-empt suggestions, please understand that sadly we wont be able to manually update or backdate runs based on log-goblin files as these can be easily edited, sorry.

what about manually backdating runs based on a video? :wink:

Just checking if there is any update as to when this will be resolved?