Hello ppl..about balancing diablo 3 ros!

is it possible to balance d3 by any way…skills items dueling? i belive if you somehow could do that more ppl would play diablo 3 ros…and the more fun for all ppl it would be like dueling…so i hope you dont skip my msg alot of ppl would enjoy the game right now its a dissaster with this game…and i like all diablo games i play em coz of community fun and coz its “diablo”…so pls if you have the money work with it…its not that hard work to balance it…anything is possible. thx for reading my msg and alot of ppl are wondering that same.

Hello!

Dueling is very hard to balance in D3. Every viable end game build deals billions and trillions of damage and most heroes have somewhere between 600k and 1M life pool when fully geared and augmented. Even with 99.999% dmg reduction (which is almost impossible to reach), there are builds that can crit for trillions of damage and this is enough to one-shot other players. Yeah, the numbers are crazy high. That’s why you don’t see PVP being such a popular thing in D3. If you try it yourself you will find out that every duel would last 1 second max. :slight_smile:

i belive its a way even for dueling…if they could have some einstain that count very well…and do something crazy i belive that will work pretty well…